The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Definitely. Didn't even really play all that well, but did the business when it mattered and Bayern were really poor and didn't seem like they had any idea what the point in playing football is, like they were trying to work out what trying to win is. They played like they were gormless and they looked gormless.

Guest neesy111

Definitely. Didn't even really play all that well, but did the business when it mattered and Bayern were really poor and didn't seem like they had any idea what the point in playing football is, like they were trying to work out what trying to win is. They played like they were gormless and they looked gormless.

Just seen highlights, all Liverpool second half.  Should if had a pen as well on Salah.

I thought Matip and Fabinho were defensively outstanding :clap:

Liverpool won me over 1k last season on their Champions League run won me another few hundred tonight as btts winner.

Stuck another bet on Liverpool over 3.5 when Bayern had to open up last 10 minutes.

Wrong thread but :p

That c*** off Own Goals & Gaffes has finally been eclipsed by Swansea tonight.

Peter Devine against Whitley Bay

Yuuurs. Lancaster wasn’t it? Didn’t realise it was against the Bay.

That c*** off Own Goals & Gaffes has finally been eclipsed by Swansea tonight.

Peter Devine against Whitley Bay

Yuuurs. Lancaster wasn’t it? Didn’t realise it was against the Bay.

:thup:

I'd absolutely love to see Van Dijk properly tested against Messi or Ronaldo at some point.

I'd love to see him tested at all going off last night :lol: He didn't really have to do anything, every Bayern attack was stopped before the ball got anywhere near him.

I never watched Bayern all season but going off last season jesus christ are they shite, zero urgency, laboured in possession with no real pace to their passing. Liverpool didn't really have to get out of training match levels, to the point i don't even think they were that good and random mid table PL teams have gave them more issues this season than Bayern did last night.

I'd absolutely love to see Van Dijk properly tested against Messi or Ronaldo at some point.

Wouldn’t really prove anything though. Still the best defender around at the moment for me, if he struggles against the two best players of the last 30 years I wouldn’t think less of him.

Wouldn’t really prove anything though. Still the best defender around at the moment for me, if he struggles against the two best players of the last 30 years I wouldn’t think less of him.

Feel like after Messi and Ronaldo who the next best players in the world are is completely up to personal preference

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love to see him tested at all going off last night :lol: He didn't really have to do anything, every Bayern attack was stopped before the ball got anywhere near him.

I never watched Bayern all season but going off last season jesus christ are they shite, zero urgency, laboured in possession with no real pace to their passing. Liverpool didn't really have to get out of training match levels, to the point i don't even think they were that good and random mid table PL teams have gave them more issues this season than Bayern did last night.

I haven't seen him tested all season by anyone tbh, everything just seems easy to him.

Guest firetotheworks

Well it would prove how good he is. :lol: It wasn't really because I want anything to be proven though really, I'd just like to see him actually tested by someone rather than just always looking comfortable.

Rennes-Online.

Arsenal: Cech, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal, Maitland-Niles, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Ramsey, Ozil, Lacazette, Aubameyang

Rennes: Koubek, da Silva, Mexer, Sarr, Grenier, Niang, Bourigeaud, Bensebaini, Ben Arfa, Andre, Traore

2-1 Arsenal I reckon, Rennes to go through. Ben Arfa from the penalty spot.

Howay Les Rouges et Noirs.