N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Wanted this bumping so the 'new players' could see what they were letting themselves in for.

Also, surely this thread has to be hall of fame material - some of the pre/post-match comments are golden

I am 6'7", use me as your target man.

Just spotted this. :lol:

We can see its a slow news day, waiting for Ashley to trick Shearer, If Pilko is Delving this far back.

Guest Heneage

seems a bit pointless for 17 seconds of the ref team picking the ball out of the net...

The ref's team? Oh admitting to bribery already aye Stu. You sly fox.

• 9 years later...

Over 10 years since the first Reds v Blues. I was going to say a time when I could still run but I did my hamstring during this. :lol:

Funnily enough was talking to M4[/member] on Friday about this thinking you had said you were going to organise this year’s.

Over 10 years since the first Reds v Blues. I was going to say a time when I could still run but I did my hamstring during this. :lol:

Funnily enough was talking to M4[/member] on Friday about this thinking you had said you were going to organise this year’s.

Yeah but I’m selfish and can’t play so didn’t bother.

Have the last two or three Lockwood Cups just been annual and October-time? Struggling to remember. Would be very keen on a spring one, like.

Lockwood tends to be October and the Reds Blues spring.

Guest neesy111

:thup: We can start putting the feelers out soon, then. Saturday 20th April as a starter for ten? (NUFC at home to Southampton)

Easter weekend will mean more people away etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LFEE[/member]

HTT[/member]

Ian W[/member]

Heron[/member] 

Dr.Spaceman[/member]

Sifu[/member]

Rich[/member]

NEEJ[/member]

M4[/member]

KDT[/member]

Slim[/member]

54[/member]

Bowie[/member]

HaydnNUFC[/member]

Stifleaay[/member]

ponsaelius[/member]

Optimistic Nut[/member]

Jimburst[/member]

TaylorJ_01[/member]

Theregulars[/member]

dinotheprehistoricgeordie[/member]

Rocker[/member]

Disco[/member]

Jill[/member]

Anyone else

Shall we get this sorted? Is May time okay? Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th (last game of the PL season)? Or one of the weekends following?

I suggested 20th April earlier on this page but that didn't get much of a response. I'm away for a couple of weeks at the end of April/beginning of May.

Let's get this booked-in. :thup:

By the by I've only tagged people who I could remember off the top of my head; those who've played recently/recently expressed an interest. Obvs if literally anyone fancies playing, I encourage you to. It's always class. :thup:

I’m away 11/12 but could do 18th and it’s the cup final to string the day out for the more sociable.

Can do last home game 4th (Liverpool) also and 25th.

Ameritoon[/member] might be staying at mine 4th/Liverpool with his girlfriend. Not sure if he can play football but if he fancies it might be a good morning for it if his timings and abilities fit :lol: