Newcastle United 0-3 West Ham United (HT) 1/12/18 - Post match pejoratives p13

Super Duper Branko Strupar

Sweet Jesus what a nasty game!

End of that run with poor match. None of our players played well.

Our attack is a joke but we will not go down. We are in for another "boring" season. Might be Rafas last as well... :whatdidido:

Sort that attack out FFS. Buy a striker, No 10 and a winger!

Rondon looks like a player on 50% form and like he is caring an injury! Is that the case or are we seeing the best of him atm?

Guest firetotheworks

I've probably never been more of an anti-NUFC NUFC fan than I am right now tbh. Even more so than following the abuse during the Hull protest.

This false equivolance where criticising the actions of some fans is the same as criticising all match-attending fans is absolutely ridiculous and I'm fucking sick of being told to respect the decisions of these people who try to claim they want rid of Ashley but then do absolutely everything to stand in the way of any attempts to oust him. You don't have to participate, but if you're not participating because you think your support is so sacrosanct that you can't stay away for 11 minutes because you need to support the lads, then go ahead and litterally jeer the lads, abuse those that chose to protest, and leave after 80 minutes then you're a cunt and can get fucked basically. I couldn't give less of a shit what your opinion is.

The whole thing is just totally exhausting. The Rangers lot were absolutely right, it's a complete waste of energy, but very difficult to ignore.

Guest alijmitchell

I've probably never been more of an anti-NUFC NUFC fan than I am right now tbh. Even more so than following the abuse during the Hull protest.

This false equivolance where criticising the actions of some fans is the same as criticising all match-attending fans is absolutely ridiculous and I'm fucking sick of being told to respect the decisions of these people who try to claim they want rid of Ashley but then do absolutely everything to stand in the way of any attempts to oust him. You don't have to participate, but if you're not participating because you think your support is so sacrosanct that you can't stay away for 11 minutes because you need to support the lads, then go ahead and litterally jeer the lads, abuse those that chose to protest, and leave after 80 minutes then you're a cunt and can get fucked basically. I couldn't give less of a shit what your opinion is.

The whole thing is just totally exhausting. The Rangers lot were absolutely right, it's a complete waste of energy, but very difficult to ignore.

Totally agree. Tbh I'm almost at the point now where even if Ashley fucked off I think I'd struggle to give as much of a shit about it all as I used too. It has all been too damaging.

Any reason why I can’t reply on the magpie group thread? Without referring to the words used  in it there’s an irony of someone criticising using certain words to tar a while group of fans then slating another group of fans protesting to make themselves feel special.

Guest neesy111

Any reason why I can’t reply on the magpie group thread? Without referring to the words used  in it there’s an irony of someone criticising using certain words to tar a while group of fans then slating another group of fans protesting to make themselves feel special.

Dave's locked it due to some stupid language by some posters.

Thought so. Shame.

Totally agree. Tbh I'm almost at the point now where even if Ashley fucked off I think I'd struggle to give as much of a shit about it all as I used too. It has all been too damaging.

Similar boat here as well. I've not been since the Hull protest and I still can't comprehend the lack involvement from most fans I seen that day. I used to never miss us play,  yet now I barely check the score until hours after full time. Tragic really.

I don't know if the spark of excitement or nerves will ever return. One positive is my weekends seem more productive and my mood less orientated by NUFC. Certainly Ashley's version anyway.

i apologise. i think it was my use of the "m" word. i was very angry and very drunk last night.

sober now but still livid.

Guest The Little Waster

The first step to tackling a problem is being able to name the problem. The problem is the ‘ fans ‘ not Ashley ... They ( the remainers ) are the ones filling his pockets ensuring he stays and i dont think its beyond reasonable to call those ‘ fans ‘ any amount of names that accurately describe their actions . Free speech and plain speaking are whats needed , you cant deal with a problem any other way ...