FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

so i've not been able to follow this that closely but have the yanks basically saved football Soccer? :lol:

Yup.

relentless dickheadery, only going to get worse after this :lol:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Yankee_179580_1109082.gif

(The baseball is Soccer.)

so i've not been able to follow this that closely but have the yanks basically saved football Soccer? :lol:

Yup.

relentless dickheadery, only going to get worse after this :lol:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Yankee_179580_1109082.gif

(The baseball is Soccer.)

love the fat guy behind the main douche's left shoulder, he's what i imagine all american sports fans are like

I'd like to clarify that the douchiness of Yankees fans does not necessarily represent the douchiness of the U.S.A.

:lol: Go on with that, man. We saved Soccer. We don't even like the shit. It was just about disrespect. We ask for something, you better god damn give it to us.

I'd like to clarify that the douchiness of Yankees fans does not necessarily represent the douchiness of the U.S.A.

:lol: Go on with that, man. We saved Soccer. We don't even like the shit. It was just about disrespect. We ask for something, you better god damn give it to us.

It was also great of the USA to murder all those innocent people in the middle east

It was also great of the USA to murder all those innocent people in the middle east

:lol: Everyone else is at a playful 1, and here you come with a serious as fuck 10.

Agreed, it's worse.

You don't understand. It's like an entire fan base made up of Pips and Froggys on crank.

Agreed, it's worse.

You don't understand. It's like an entire fan base made up of Pips and Froggys on crank.

So loads of Mike's then? noted.

Henry punching it down for himself was f***ing hilarious, even moreso given how they totally f***ed off the WC when they got there while Ireland were crying at home kidding themselves that it's not a proper tournament without their lifting brand of football.

Been bottling that up for a while? It was a shambles, they had every right to feel cheated.

Not at all, found it hilarious at the time too. No worse than a pen not being given or any other reffing error. The way the Irish cried on you'd have thought Henry held the ref at gun point while he shagged the ball home.

Everyone casually forgets the game would've gone to pens without the goal too.

In all fairness, Mike is a Knicks and Bills fan so there is no way in hell that you can put him in the Pip class. He might be the kind of dude who likes to Michael Hutchence his way to release, given the teams he supports, but he's no Froggy.

I know, i'm just taking the piss :lol: Mike knows i'm not serious. ( i think :lol: )