FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

Putin talking out his arse, saying the US should've stayed out of it given nowt happened on their soil. Obviously needs to read up on US law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Corrupt_Practices_Act

Completely affects them if bribes were being made in US dollars, which presumably they were.

He's worried that his kick backs might be in dollars, in a Swiss bank account, and that the next visit abroad might require a US visa extension.

While we're fiercely debating the subject of who should/shouldn't be allowed to host a WC, I'd like to see first-time hosts Colombia, Australia/NZ, Canada, Belgium/Netherlands, and Morocco at some point.

Jesus, a world cup in Colombia.

You couldn't select Livermore for that squad.

While we're fiercely debating the subject of who should/shouldn't be allowed to host a WC, I'd like to see first-time hosts Colombia, Australia/NZ, Canada, Belgium/Netherlands, and Morocco at some point.

while it's not a place that excites me in the slightest and never has been I think if you take Qatar off them then it'd have to Australia like

FIFA must be bricking it now. FBI making serious plays here.

How the fuck is Blatter not resigned over this? It's all happened on HIS watch. Any organisation where stuff like this happens the head of it steps down. It's the respectful thing to do to kick off change for good.

FIFA must be bricking it now. FBI making serious plays here.

How the fuck is Blatter not resigned over this? It's all happened on HIS watch. Any organisation where stuff like this happens the head of it steps down. It's the respectful thing to do to kick off change for good.

exactly, it's one major reason why they get paid a fortune as well...he's such an utter cunt

can you imagine Hayward after the GoM leak: "can't watch everyone all the time, lol"

Guest chopey

Does Blatter even need cash bribes tho ? I bet his FIFA expense account pays for every thing him and his family possibly need. It might be a bit harder to nail him but I hope they do.

FIFA is so currupt that Blatter is in an impregnable position. Can only hope that some squealing goes on and he has to go. If not then EUFA should pull out and start again. In the present set up, when Blatter goes he'll simply hand pick his successor and tell his cronies to vote for them.

I'm still incredulous that they thought they would get away with giving the world cups to Russia and Qatar and not get caught. Like they seriously thought they were totally immune or something. It was clear as day that they were bribed when they gave the WCs to those two countries in the same vote. Talk about having blinders on.

What player would dare score against them there? :lol:

Pretty much anyone who doesn't still think it's the early 90's, I'd imagine.

What player would dare score against them there? :lol:

Pretty much anyone who doesn't still think it's the early 90's, I'd imagine.

:thup:

Solid burn also.

Everybody in the world wants Blatter gone, apart from himself and halfway dozen of his pals. In any other business he'd be long gone. Yet there he still is, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's still in ccharge to present the next World cup in Moscow.

Guest chopey

Everybody in the world wants Blatter gone, apart from himself and halfway dozen of his pals. In any other business he'd be long gone. Yet there he still is, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's still in ccharge to present the next World cup in Moscow.

Ashleys Newcastle aren't to keen on sacking incompetence

Most FA's want him to stay, he will win comfortably tomorrow, even a fair amount of Europeans will vote for him. This is the problem, I think this goes way beyond FIFA, Blatter, and a few of his mates. The FBI will make their arrests but after that it is up to the big European nations to be bullies and force change, make everyone else get in line, even if that means fucking up the next 2 world cups for everyone.

Most FA's want him to stay, he will win comfortably tomorrow, even a fair amount of Europeans will vote for him. This is the problem, I think this goes way beyond FIFA, Blatter, and a few of his mates. The FBI will make their arrests but after that it is up to the big European nations to be bullies and force change, make everyone else get in line, even if that means fucking up the next 2 world cups for everyone.

Prince Ali currently has 90 votes apparently. Needs 105.

Most FA's want him to stay, he will win comfortably tomorrow, even a fair amount of Europeans will vote for him. This is the problem, I think this goes way beyond FIFA, Blatter, and a few of his mates. The FBI will make their arrests but after that it is up to the big European nations to be bullies and force change, make everyone else get in line, even if that means f***ing up the next 2 world cups for everyone.

Prince Ali currently has 90 votes apparently. Needs 105.

If he can't beat Blatter after all this shit then there is no hope really, the corruption is beyond fixable. Disband the whole organisation and start afresh with a new governing body.

Had a 25-minute chat with this chap today, he's an absolute legend. Really chatty and passionate about ratting them out. He's been digging on FIFA since 2002.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/28/fifa-expose-british-press-andrew-jennings-sunday-times-corruption-fa

I remember reading Foul by him the first summer I really committed to watching football. Never thought this day would come then, feels so good.

Personally think it should never go out of Europe

Europe should get one out of every two IMO. Not even taking the piss.

That's probably fair. There's just not enough other locations capable of hosting it to only have Europe host it every 3-4 times.

Does Blatter even need cash bribes tho ? I bet his FIFA expense account pays for every thing him and his family possibly need. It might be a bit harder to nail him but I hope they do.

I get the impression that Blatter's predilection is power rather than more and more money. He's established and maintained that power by turning a blind eye to others indulging their predilection for money. So it may well be that nothing is directly traceable back to him.

This been posted?

FIFA scandal stretches to Traffic, agency involved in Barça's Douglas signing

Brazilian agency Traffic, who were involved in Barcelona's signings of Henrique, Keirrison and Douglas, is under suspicion for bribing FIFA officials.

The multinational marketing company, which has subsidaries such as the football agency Traffic Sport International, has been caught up in the investiagtion which saw several FIFA officials arrested on Wednesday morning.

Traffic's owner and founder, Jose Hawilla, is one of the men who is suggested to have paid the FIFA officials in order to win contracts.

The Brazilian subsidary of traffic is an old acquaintace of FA Barcelona, with several players, including Douglas last summer, being signed through them. However, the signings have always been linked with poor performances.

According to sources close to the investigation, Hawilla is accused of paying officials in order to gain sponsorship deals and the television rights to various tournaments in the CONCACAF region.

:lol: