General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

A Newcastle United season ticket holder has received a five-year football banning order after being convicted of racially abusing Liverpool players during a Premier League match at St. James’ Park.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/supporter-banned-after-racism-conviction?fbclid=iwar00hhbw08ntgc2mx69sv3gg2brhx1jsjxuleskucxntmqjrfkvsfx_inrk

Read some grim stuff about incidents at that match.  Such as this on Reddit:

BlueStar, that's a truly shocking read. I thought those days were long gone. Sadly I'm wrong. The 'people' who behave like this deserve to be put in the stocks. How many of our players are black, Muslim, etc?

Heard Diame called a 'black c***' by one of our own fans sat behind me last season, makes no difference who they play for

BlueStar, that's a truly shocking read. I thought those days were long gone. Sadly I'm wrong. The 'people' who behave like this deserve to be put in the stocks. How many of our players are black, Muslim, etc?

Heard Diame called a 'black c***' by one of our own fans sat behind me last season, makes no difference who they play for

I sometimes despair of the whole human race. What have we got to do to change these people? Shoot them?

• 2 weeks later...