General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It is absolutely massive. It's also a huge opportunity.

If we lose Rafa, Rondon, Perez and Ritchie - replacing them all with gapfillers who are just grateful for the opportunity - we'd be one of the favourites to drop again. There's so many examples - ourselves included - of this short-termist approach to club management resulting in stagnation and failure.

Keep the above and complement it with real quality, we could be onto something.

Rondon man, the kids got it all!

Feels like a while since we had such a lovely selection to choose from, pretty sure half the options were from the reserve games last season ffs. Schar wins it for me.

Strange backing track

0:28 Rafa sides don’t play football though :iamatwat:

That has to be in the Top 5 best Premier League team goals this season.

One of the best team goals from the Rafa era though has to be that 24 passing move for the Perez goal in the Championship can’t wait to get a manager that plays some football though.

Rondon man, the kids got it all!

Feels like a while since we had such a lovely selection to choose from, pretty sure half the options were from the reserve games last season ffs. Schar wins it for me.

Strange backing track

Was not expecting War on Drugs, pleasantly surprised.

https://www.facebook.com/newcastleunited/videos/330591374315554/?from=bookmark

Saw this vid on Facebook - it's five minutes of the players saying farewell to the fans (after the Liverpool match, by the look of it). I post it for the body language experts - it seemed like it was goodbye for more than just Hayden. Ayoze seemed to be in tears :(

Looks like we need to sell Atsu, too. His wife looks 6 months pregnant, meaning Atsu will be Kenedy levels of shite, come the start of the season.