Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

Jesus the deluded fuckers are crying their eyes out because Pompey sold all their tickets and they think they had a god given right to be given far more tickets. Some classics also like there will be 20,000 mackems in the Portsmouth end and they could have sold 100 - 150 thousand tickets. Coming from a club who has only seen a full house at the SoS when we play there or a concert is on  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Hope Pompey do them one and the fuckers will be crying their eyes out after that.

They can fill out Wembley huh? Tell me, apart from that one game around Boxing Day time when they had a near full house for a league game, when have they ever reach near that point again? There were plenty of empty seats on Saturday and even had cunts buying the tickets just so they can be in queue for the Wembley tickets.  Absolute morons.

I think they'll go up but it's hilarious how they aren't pissing the league as most of them expected!

i don't think they're in a terrible place considering the previous 2 years, change of ownership etc.

Their in Sunderland, they'll always be in a terrible place.

In typical deluded mackum style they are also now thinking that the stadium capacity may need to be increased :lol:

As earlier alluded to they couldn't even fill it when they were in the big league playing the top teams. In fact they barely got 30K for a cup semi final against Man Utd  :idiot2:

This season has just been their gimmick year where there's a bit of a love in going on and they're taking the flattery of posh boy and the Don hook, line and sinker. It doesn't follow that going up the leagues makes the crowd increase, in fact the opposite often happens. The tin pot cup thing is just an extension of this.

Even when a club like Tow Law got to Wembley a town with a population of 2,000 took 10,000 fans. Unfortunately they're now struggling on crowds of about fifty.

I think they'll go up but it's hilarious how they aren't pissing the league as most of them expected!

Unless they win the league it would be their worst season in history and even if they do win the league it would be the joint worst season in their history. just point that fact out kidda.

My colleague reckons that if they go up, they will be taken over by a new wealthy consortium who will bankroll them towards the PL. Is there anything in this?

Nah, just the hope that guy will bank roll them instead of trying to become president of his country.

If a consortium wanted to bank roll a Championship club to the Oremier League then they would buy a Championship club.

Just came across a song apparently gathering momentum for Sunderland's trip to Wembley (Checkatrade trophy?):

"The 50's Bank of England

The famous Roker Roar

We'll always follow Sun'lun

No matter what the score.

Even through the bad times

The red flag's flying high

We're Sun'lun till we die.

Haway Haway Haway!"

I mean... .

To be fair, if the tune is the laughing policeman, it works for me.

Though needs new last line: "Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho. Ha ha ha ha ha ha [repeat]"

Not strictly true, they stopped following Sunderland when the free tickets dried up and they were that shit they had to close off the top tier of the stadium. Don't let that get in the way of an 'our fans' song for their visit to Wembley where they had to beat other clubs kids teams and other shite in the lower league.

My colleague reckons that if they go up, they will be taken over by a new wealthy consortium who will bankroll them towards the PL. Is there anything in this?

Nah, just the hope that guy will bank roll them instead of trying to become president of his country.

If a consortium wanted to bank roll a Championship club to the Oremier League then they would buy a Championship club.

Unless of course, club which was expected to go straight back up to the championship was available for zero pence.

Just came across a song apparently gathering momentum for Sunderland's trip to Wembley (Checkatrade trophy?):

"The 50's Bank of England

The famous Roker Roar

No matter what the score.

Even through the bad times

The red flag's flying high

We're Sun'lun till we die.

Haway Haway Haway!"

I mean... .

To be fair, if the tune is the laughing policeman, it works for me.

Though needs new last line: "Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho. Ha ha ha ha ha ha [repeat]"

OUR FANS!!

http://a68.tinypic.com/biv3ok.jpg

I'm convinced these will be in league 1 again next season they won't get top 2 and can see the other 3 teams in the playoffs with them doing them over 2 legs

These have failed to win nearly 50% of their games yet still sit 3rd that's fucking crazy really and this and the fact they struggle to keep clean sheets will be their downfall come the play offs

Why do they continue to just make stuff up like. Absolute highest level of weird like that they feel they have to make stuff up to make themselves feel better, even though they know they're making it up. I can't get my head around this shit. :lol:

Nothing to do with Keegan’s family coming from Newcastle and that being a huge factor behind him coming to Newcastle. The fact that there was quite a few Geordie’s who went to work and live in Doncaster to go down the mines (Hence where some of Keegan’s family came from originally), and that combined with a bit of the Keegan factor is why theirs a fair amount of Newcastle fans in Doncaster still.

Why do they continue to just make stuff up like. Absolute highest level of weird like that they feel they have to make stuff up to make themselves feel better, even though they know they're making it up. I can't get my head around this shit. :lol:

It's all to get Newcastle fans to 'chomp', they are that desperate for attention.  Thing is most Newcastle fans on there (myself included) are wise to it and just ignore it.