Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

When will people realise that Wraith isn’t an NUFC fan or ITK? He’s just a guy from Newcastle who likes attention and has somehow made a career out of being some sort of 3rd rate agent and knows that because he’s from Newcastle, the easiest way to get people to give you attention is to go to NUFC, pretend you are a fan, and comment on the club.

Guest chopey

Thursday.....ready your glasses brothers, stock up on matey, prepare your rubber dicks

You have a source or been on the sauce?

I think that post should be in the "things you like but everyone thinks is shit" thread in the chat section.

Guest covmag

Thursday.....ready your glasses brothers, stock up on matey, prepare your rubber dicks

Love a random like this.so keeps me interested  :lol:

BZG are far bigger than Ashley or Sports Direct. Keep that in mind when it comes to doubting their credentials.

If they insist it’s happening I’m happy to wait.

We’ve waited 12 years. We can wait a few weeks.

Chill the fuck out.

BZG are far bigger than Ashley or Sports Direct. Keep that in mind when it comes to doubting their credentials.

Chill the f*** out.

The problem is we need to get players in/out.

Chill the f*** out.

The further along the deal is, things can start to happen at that point. Legal commitments to pay transfer fees etc.

The deal isn’t at that stage yet obviously.

First they need to sort out Rafas contract. I know their legal team have spoken with his so there’s a contract all lined up to sign once they have the authority to do so.

Chill the f*** out.

The further along the deal is, things can start to happen at that point. Legal commitments to pay transfer fees etc.

The deal isn’t at that stage yet obviously.

First they need to sort out Rafas contract. I know their legal team have spoken with his so there’s a contract all lined up to sign once they have the authority to do so.

How do you know this?