Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Would anyone prefer a goal there instead of a red and a penalty after only 20 minutes? I would always take the red+pen.

TAA not getting a yellow would suggest Marriner somehow missed it though?

Ridiculous Alexander Arnold wasn't sent off.

Milner committed two bookable offences in the same move too

TAA can't be sent off as someone scored from it, only a bookable offence then.

He should have been sent off and we should have had a pen.

You can't play advantage on a red card decision

Guest neesy111

Liverpool should have had a pen in the first half too

Howay man triggs man, people have agendas on here.

Would anyone prefer a goal there instead of a red and a penalty after only 20 minutes? I would always take the red+pen.

TAA not getting a yellow would suggest Marriner somehow missed it though?

I wouldn't have had any faith in the ref giving it tbh, good job we scored.

I’m repeating myself but this is an area I don’t not know what the rules are.  What is considered the chance?  The shot or the entire period of play?  If it’s the shot he denied a goal scoring chance.  If it’s the period of play he didn’t as we scored.

I’m repeating myself but this is an area I don’t not know what the rules are.  What is considered the chance?  The shot or the entire period of play?  If it’s the shot he denied a goal scoring chance.  If it’s the period of play he didn’t as we scored.

If atsu misses then it goes back to the handball. As soon as he scores it becomes a goal and yellow card.

Guest neesy111

The rule is if someone scores from someone denying a goal-scoring opportunity then it wasn't a clear goal-scoring opportunity therefore can only be a yellow card.  In the past when a goalkeeper has taken down someone lastman but another player near him has scored after the incident then the GK has only been booked.

Another rule that needs rewriting imo.

If atsu misses then it goes back to the handball. As soon as he scores it becomes a goal and yellow card.

This tells us the ref either missed or bottled the decision, if Atsu hadn't scored play would have just continued.

I said before the game this ref was shit.

I reckon that Fabinho decision will win them the league.

Can't see City dropping points, Leicester and Brighton have got nowt to play for

Nor did we tonight. Leicester will get something on Monday imho.

I couldn't believe that when I first saw it. It's even worse on the replays too. He's miles too high. :lol:

Guest neesy111

This tells us the ref either missed or bottled the decision, if Atsu hadn't scored play would have just continued.

Or he knows the rules better than you.....

Well, no, as it was a yellow card by the rules.

I said before the game this ref was s***.

Did he book TAA?

Guest neesy111

I was on about it being pulled back for the pen and red card.

Did he book TAA?

Nope

I couldn't believe that when I first saw it. It's even worse on the replays too. He's miles too high. :lol:

What happened?

Manquillo booted Mane in the head, basically. He was off the ground as well. :lol:

But his point is, as there was no yellow card, the ref probably missed it completely

But his point is, as there was no yellow card, the ref probably missed it completely

Correct.

I reckon that Fabinho decision will win them the league.

Can't see City dropping points, Leicester and Brighton have got nowt to play for

Nor did we tonight. Leicester will get something on Monday imho.

Forgot City still had to play Leicester. That's a horrible game considering what went on tonight. You could be right, the officials might have finally won a city the title.

Some solace then against Marriner. In an official capacity he's either blind or doesn't know the rules.

He knows the rules and so does the linesman who was stood five yards away when Fabinho dived blatantly in front of him.