Everton v Newcastle United - 05/12/18 @ 19:45 - No UK TV

morla84

Hope we get beaten by 10000 goals and everyone who goes has a real bad time

Just delete ya account, if this club fucks you off so much why even bother posting on here? The day I have this attitude will never come, what are you trying to prove? It’s Uber cool to slag off fans who still want to go?

The feel of this place has changed, most fans know these protests will never ever work but to start slagging them off because they want to go is way out of order , my mate is taking his really ill child to his first away match , he’s 11 and has had 3 heart operations already in his short life....can I forward his dads email address to you so you can get in touch and tell him your thoughts on how he’d like his sons day to go?

get a fucking grip man

:ructions:

I'd wager there was some sarcasm in SEMTEX's post. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I think supporters who don't want to go and support Newcastle should be ordered to ring the parents of a soldier who has died in Afghanistan and tell them their reasons.

I think supporters who don't want to go and support Newcastle should be ordered to ring the parents of a soldier who has died in Afghanistan and tell them their reasons.

:blush:

:lol: It's class. There's always some heartfelt story that is ultimately irrelevant to the plight of NUFC. I give a pass to all soldiers, reaaaaaally old people, and sick kids, they can all go sans judgement. Everyone else is a bellend. That work?

+ I am sorry your friend has a sick kid, but it's got nothing to do with the matter at hand.

:lol: It's class. There's always some heartfelt story that is ultimately irrelevant to the plight of NUFC. I give a pass to all soldiers, reaaaaaally old people, and sick kids, they can all go sans judgement. Everyone else is a bellend. That work?

+ I am sorry your friend has a sick kid, but it's got nothing to do with the matter at hand.

A fucking grown man in his thirties, wow.

Guest neesy111

They absolute hate us on their board. Was surprised tbh.

Probably because they are a bunch of whining, bitter, phlem mouthed, thieving sc*use cunts.  Blue or red, both sets of fans are utter cunts.  I hope one of them reads this.

:rolleyes:

Guest firetotheworks

Probably because they are a bunch of whining, bitter, phlem mouthed, thieving sc*use cunts.  Blue or red, both sets of fans are utter cunts.  I hope one of them reads this.

I wish I hadn't read it let alone them.

I wish I hadn't read it let alone them.

:lol:

Everton fans do have some sort of weird hatred for us for no reason. Genuinely can't think why, football friends with the mackems maybe?

I’ve come across a fair few Everton fans on various forums and message boards over the years and a lot of them come across as hateful twats who’ve swallowed the “Deluded Geordies” bullshit a little bit too easily.  Their obsession with Liverpool is pretty unhealthy and very similar to the way RTG go on about us, I’ve heard them referred to as the “Scouse Mackems” a fair few times.  :lol:

To be fair though i know a few Everton fans personally and they’re all good lads/lasses.

Guest firetotheworks

If a hive mind really does apply to them, I think it would be their massively annoying and relentless crying for hand balls when it's clearly not a hand ball.

Always really disliked the expression scouse mackems, mainly because they're obviously not really split my area and families are divided in their support. That and it gives the mackems far too much credit.

My step-Grandad was a Scouser and I loved him to bits, his family was split right down the middle with Evertonians and Liverpool fans like.

I hate this lot. One of the teams I dislike the most in this division.

Exes dad was a massive Evertonian, she was scouse

Dude never liked me because of my ethnicity, never met me once.

Sadly probably won't beat them this time. Cunt.