Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

All for this lad. Bit of a turn of pace about him, and if he can bring that work rate, discipline and commitment Japan displayed at the World Cup I'm sure Rafa will value him highly.

Same feeling. Can’t remember this guy specifically but was really impressed by Japan.

Only played 82 mins

We desperately need left back cover, or to make Dummett that cover.

Dummett is absolutely fine for where we are.

Aye but we need cover, at the moment we have a winger doing it in Cal Roberts, Manquillo as well but nope, i'm not having him he's utterly awful. Mbabu would have been better to keep as full back cover imo.

But we need a proper LB as cover or competition for Dummett.

This guy, Schar and Rondon and it's not been all bad I guess.

How? Look at the way all the teams around us and the newly promoted teams are going about their business. We haven't actually improved on a single position from last season, even with these players incoming.

Rondon - Mitro : very little comparison between the 2, for the money and potential I'd rather Mitro

Muto - Gayle : a 1 in 3 striker in Germany, looks handy but ultimately doesn't score many... very Gayle-esque by the sounds of it.

Schar - Mbemba : complete sideways step

It's a complete fucking joke. We're pathetic.

What kind of player is he? Striker, wide forward?

From the clips I just watched looked more like Perez than Mitro if that's any help.

(Taking a leaf out of the Dennis Wise School of Scouting)

:thup:

Wouldn’t hurt to have competition for Ayoze. I wonder how well they’d play together though. Guess we’ll have to hope that we can get Rondon through the door.

This guy, Schar and Rondon and it's not been all bad I guess.

How? Look at the way all the teams around us and the newly promoted teams are going about their business. We haven't actually improved on a single position from last season, even with these players incoming.

Rondon - Mitro : very little comparison between the 2, for the money and potential I'd rather Mitro

Muto - Gayle : a 1 in 3 striker in Germany, looks handy but ultimately doesn't score many... very Gayle-esque by the sounds of it.

Schar - Mbemba : complete sideways step

It's a complete fucking joke. We're pathetic.

We’ve done the absolute bare minimum yet again.

Rondon and Muto for Mitrovic and Gayle? Christ knows if that represents any actual improvement.

Throiw in Joselu we may get 10 goals between them

Totally uninspiring set of forwards the absolute worst in the league

Guest firetotheworks

It's the usual thing isn't it. Get people into a position where they think they won't be fed and they'll be grateful for the crumbs.

I think that would be good business by Rafa considering how much he's restricted.

Everyone knows that football is much more complicated that analysis of man versus man. I think Rafa has done well to maintain the quality of the squad and perhaps he's confident that they'll actually improve it. Considering he's better placed to judge, I think we can rest a little bit easier, surely? I mean if this was the business done by Pardew, we'd have a good reason to panic, yes! But no, they were picked by a much better manager than the likes of Pardew.

I think that would be good business by Rafa considering how much he's restricted.

Everyone knows that football is much more complicated that analysis of man versus man. I think Rafa has done well to maintain the quality of the squad and perhaps he's confident that they'll actually improve it. Considering he's better placed to judge, I think we can rest a little bit easier, surely? I mean if this was the business done by Pardew, we'd have a good reason to panic, yes! But no, they were picked by a much better manager than the likes of Pardew.

It has nothing to do with Rafa and to be honest has nothing to do with him keeping us up or doing well, it's about the absolute cunt of an owner we have hamstringing us.

I'm not panicking, I'm almost past caring about what happens as it inevitably looks like whether we stay up or not, Rafa is away at the end of the season and the best chance we've ever had since Bobby to "wake the sleeping giant", win a trophy, or do anything which makes us love and feel proud of our club is gone.

Sell Mitrovic for £18m, get Muto in for £9m?

£9mill transfer fee. Then wages, agents fee, signing on fee, flowers for his Mrs, the cost of getting his name put on his tops all mounts up.