Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

f***ing hell

:lol: :lol: :lol: Four players to cover two. f***ing div.

:lol: and you can only make 3 subs.

Seriously man, this man's brain is somehow a bigger mess than his body is.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if he might be thicker than John Charver.

Players already starting to take liberties & losing heart. I think it was very McClarenish performance. Not a total disaster but not even close of winning. No doubt that the team is in the bottom 3 come january.

Guest neesy111

The funny thing about him being furious at the Willems/Ritchie situation, is didn’t Willems play a fair bit there last season in Germany? Might as well have played him there and kept Ritchie wing-back because I’ve never seen him play CM ever.

Yeap, I thought that was the plan initially.

The funny thing about him being furious at the Willems/Ritchie situation, is didn’t Willems play a fair bit there last season in Germany? Might as well have played him there and kept Ritchie wing-back because I’ve never seen him play CM ever.

Jetro can play there for sure and did ok there. Lol.

Anyone think he'd actually get sacked if we where looking like going down?

The funny thing is he will be desperate to be sacked as the season goes on but it won't happen.

Then it will be "we've got to prepare for the championship and bounce straight back up" with about 5 PL games still to play.

As a clueless fan I often thought Richie would make quite a good CM, but obviously there’s a reason that a professional manager has never tried it.

He charges around like a dog chasing a balloon, he'd be a two yellow carder waiting to happen.

As a clueless fan I often thought Richie would make quite a good CM, but obviously there’s a reason that a professional manager has never tried it.

He charges around like a dog chasing a balloon, he'd be a two yellow carder waiting to happen.

Aye, he’d be a Jack Colback in there.

The 3D nature of central midfield is really hard as well. Everything’s easier when you have a line to run up and down.