Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

i found kane's attempt at being a leader or whatever it was really odd in that 3rd episode, along the lines of "everyone is just hiding and passing the buck to other people, it's been going on all season and i don't know why"...he himself blaming everyone else and essentially passing the buck to his teammates :lol:

Guest neesy111

Too many documentaries about individual sportspeople, overkill. Next week I'm fully expecting to see The Chris Iwelumo Story advertised on Amazon Prime.

Yeah, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Just watched the first 2 episodes of the All of Nothing Spurs, Mou comes across as such a likeable bloke, and I actually love the way he handled the conversation with Dele in the second episode, basically getting him to look at himself and look into the reasons as to why he has had such an up and down few years.

Too many documentaries about individual sportspeople, overkill. Next week I'm fully expecting to see The Chris Iwelumo Story advertised on Amazon Prime.

I’d watch it for ‘that’ miss alone.

"Oooohhhhhhh nnnoooooooo!!"

Daniel Levy comes across so badly on this, just like Charlie Brexit and the other mackem knacker Bain. Absolutely gasping to portray themselves as some whizzkid business type who can also be one of the lads and a man of the people but just coming across as a needy spiv.

• 4 weeks later...

Daniel Levy comes across so badly on this, just like Charlie Brexit and the other mackem knacker Bain. Absolutely gasping to portray themselves as some whizzkid business type who can also be one of the lads and a man of the people but just coming across as a needy spiv.

I thought Levy came across fine. Thought Charlie M came across in the main ok as did Donald. Bain however seemed very fortunate to be in a job like that.

Anyone remember Masters football on Sky?

They've put 8 episodes of it on Amazon Prime. Used to love watching Beardsley for us

You might be too young but before the Masters there used to a Soccer Six where current and up and coming players played. Always remember seeing a very young Paul Merson for the first time and thinking straight away he’d end up in their first team before long and become a great player.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_Six

Next Goal Wins ' on Sky Documentaries is a great watch. 

´Next Goal Wins is a 2014 British documentary film directed by Mike Brett and Steve Jamison. The film chronicles the national football team of American Samoa as they try to recover from the indignity of being known as one of the weakest football teams in the world (including a 31-0 defeat to Australia), and to qualify for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

• 3 weeks later...