General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

He was excellent, Henry Winter on the other hand............

Not watched that vid yet but he plummeted in my estimations quite recently. Summat about England and Southgate; was like he was willing is to slip up against Panama.

Think Cox can sometimes come across a bit arrogant but I agree with a lot of what he says and find him really interesting to listen to on podcasts. This seems to have gained quite a few Twitter reactions

Guest neesy111

Not for me, Clive.

Absolutely knew you would be against it

You love a good south American shit housery of a player

I do but it’s nowt to do with that. It’s too big a punishment for a relatively standard offence. Laws should be designed to keep XI players on the field as much as possible like how they changed the last man one not so long back. It’s also highly subjective, how close do you need to be to the ball etc.

I do but it’s nowt to do with that. It’s too big a punishment for a relatively standard offence. Laws should be designed to keep XI players on the field as much as possible like how they changed the last man one not so long back. It’s also highly subjective, how close do you need to be to the ball etc.

Hate the double jeopardy rule

Corrupted Ashley apologist Samuel has gotten stuck into West Ham's owners in the paper today. Wonder why? Not nice when its your own club i guess but perfectly fine somewhere else.

They've had a £240million net spend, he says, since they took over but the "football is rotten" so a fans revolt is justified.

Dear me.  Imagine having that for 13years, a fraction of the net spend, not trying to move forward and an indefinite future of the same ahead.

This guy is pathetic and pathetic at his job. Sullivan and Gold have missed a trick. For the right price he'd turn a blind eye and even condone whatever grievance they have, if there is one beyond being frationally worse than their 40year average on the field.

*mackems would have you believe there's no such thing as net spend and were the only ones that mention it. Apart from that I wanted to rip the thing up and choke him on it.