Southampton 0-1 Newcastle United - 07/03/20

Disco

That's never St Max injured in the last minute against these with a needless sprint again?

If that's a needless sprint then most sprints are needless. He's stopping his man from getting forward with the ball in the last minute and putting in a good tackle

FT. That has to be the easiest game we've ever had at Southampton away, a bogey fixture for years and years.

They played like they wanted to give it away, and we finally managed to accept one of their gifts.

Steve Bruce, what a lucky twat.

Chuffed with that win. Thought we were going to throw it away after the pen miss. Also pleased for ASM who’s been our best player by a mile this season

Best outfield player, Dubravka player of the season by a mile.

Can’t feel but happy for players like ASM and Miggy.

Aye, although I'll feel happier when I see him playing for a proper club.

Give over I would hope we finally are sold and he is complemented with other good players.

I'd also hope that, but I know which of the is going to happen.

Chuffed with that win. Thought we were going to throw it away after the pen miss. Also pleased for ASM who’s been our best player by a mile this season

Best outfield player, Dubravka player of the season by a mile.

Actually yea, that’s more accurate.

I can't fault us for much to be honest other than not scoring 2 or 3 goals, we dominated the game from the minute they got the red card and won easily in the end, the new formation looks better than the old one, at least we attack a bit now.

Guest reefatoon

db4992ee-be3e-46cd-aca5-f813d27db3af.jpg

He's done well to score from that position.  :notbad:

That would be some spot the ball competition right there.

Shelvey was terrible after a good 55 mins.

I think we've signed Danny Rose's brother who can't pass a football

We are much better with Shelvey in the team.  If fans can't see this then I'm staggered.  I honestly think some on here hate him regardless of the performances he puts in.  He is the best passer of a ball by far and controls the tempo.  As for Danny Rose, I honestly can't believe how bad he is!