Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

HRoIHUY.png

Check my account mate, I've got no history of making shit up especially a piss take ITK account.

I'm far to busy and have a life to be fucking around, Obviously I can't name the information came from but alls I say is it's today's talk in the players what's app group.

Check my account mate, I've got no history of making shit up especially a piss take ITK account.

I'm far to busy and have a life to be fucking around, Obviously I can't name the information came from but alls I say is it's today's talk in the players what's app group.

I'm confused. Has a post been deleted that this refers to because you've quoted yourself?

Either way, I think this is the umpteenth time that there's been supposed intel from a player so you've set yourself up if you've come in here to claim the same.

Check my account mate, I've got no history of making s*** up especially a p*ss take ITK account.

I'm far to busy and have a life to be f***ing around, Obviously I can't name the information came from but alls I say is it's today's talk in the players what's app group.

I'm confused. Has a post been deleted that this refers to because you've quoted yourself?

Either way, I think this is the umpteenth time that there's been supposed intel from a player so you've set yourself up if you've come in here to claim the same.

Sorry this was was a quote from Steve Giocoechea, I don't even know who lives next door to me

Not ITK but Friday it is.....been suggesting it for a week now....given the nod yesterday and 2 days to post the money on😜.....posting this in this thread so I don’t get too much stick😁😁

Hope you’re right, I predicted this week in the poll :lol:

You got the ball rolling Jinky lad. I'll take Friday

Seems like a lifetime ago, that. When it all started.

I've aged badly I think.

It’s taken so long I’ve changes gender👙

Jinky Jane