Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

He's a nobody*, people just assume this was extramarital due to the reaction when caught on camera.

*It will be revealed that he's actually Maradona's grandson in the sequel

Aww, you spoiled it. I thought it was sweet that people didn't see the darker side :lol:.

I struggle to give half a fuck about ffp in its current guise, I might give more of a shit about it if there was very string wage/transfer caps that were relatively equal ensuring a fair contest but as it is the rich get richer and fuck everybody who might dare challenge their lofty perch

I didn't realise Neil Ashton left Skys Sunday Supplement to take over as Ed Woodwoods communication consultant at Man Utd, sounds like he's scrambling to save his job

Easiest way to do it would be to give everyone in each league a limit to what they can spend, same limit applies to all clubs in the league. Anyone goes over it then they are deducted points/kicked out.

They won’t do it though because secretly (not so secretly) they want the money, and they want some elite teams.

Guest neesy111

I find it a bit ironic that NUFC fans complain about FFP when we were spending stupid amounts in the Keegan days way above what our income was.

I didn't realise Neil Ashton left Skys Sunday Supplement to take over as Ed Woodwoods communication consultant at Man Utd, sounds like he's scrambling to save his job

a good point I heard raised is the share value of man utd has gone up by a third in a few months so his job is probably completely safe as far as the Glazers are concerned

I find it a bit ironic that NUFC fans complain about FFP when we were spending stupid amounts in the Keegan days way above what our income was.

Did we though? I’d say most of the players KK bought re-sold for a big profit usually. Only Shearer comes across as the obvious one we didn’t but then he was basically paid for by Adidas and the Breweries.

If someone can be arsed I’d be interested to see KK net spend during his first spell here...

Did we though? I’d say most of the players KK bought re-sold for a big profit usually. Only Shearer comes across as the obvious one we didn’t but then he was basically paid for by Adidas and the Breweries.

If someone can be arsed I’d be interested to see KK net spend during his first spell here...

Off the top of my head the only big profit I can remember was Andy Cole. And that's just the fee, FFP is more than just transfer fees

Guest Howaythetoon

Wrong