Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Impotence may be a more appropriate thread title.

How about incontinence? Just a never ending stream of shit. Indolence? There must be a few more.

mung

Transfer indifference IMO.

Newcastle are low on transfer funds and are ready to make a loan offer to Arsenal, which would see them take on Welbeck’s sizeable wage packet which is in excess of £100,000-a-week.

lol, no chance.

How have we got no money? :lol:

Newcastle are low on transfer funds and are ready to make a loan offer to Arsenal, which would see them take on Welbeck’s sizeable wage packet which is in excess of £100,000-a-week.

lol, no chance.

se7en.png

"What's in the accounts, Mike?!"

Guest chopey

lol, no chance.

Because we dont rake in the sort of revenu some of those championship clubs do, its all in the tipex stained accounts.

lol, no chance.

:lol: Ashley's got a room filled with losing scratch off tickets or something.

Would be 3 good additions, why shouldn't they vote yes? Coupled with Ki, Dubravka & Kenedy that's a good group of players. Not allowed to be happy like?

We'd still be short of a number 10, a centre mid (assuming Hayden goes) and a decent right back to push Yedlin

Still no ten, Ki is alright nothing great. Keeper and Kenedy were there in Jan. No idea about Schar, Bryan is a good prospect, and I don't rate rondon particularly. People are happy in context, but for me it's still an indictment of what Ashley has done to us.

I'd be pleased to get Bryan tbf, he looks canny. I agree with this though.