The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Reckon Mane is better than Salah?

Both streaky. Last season when Salah was on fire Mane was so hit and miss, and it's quite the opposite right now.

Both high quality players in general though. So dangerous.

Guest firetotheworks

Only 30 seconds ago I looked up Lyon only being 2-1 down. What the f*** happened to them?  :lol:

:lol: You know what happened to them.

I wouldn't be surprised, this is probably the best crop of English teams I've seen in the Champions League.

Hmm I think the season Man U and Chelsea reached the final was a very good crop: Liverpool should have won the title that year and Arsenal had the last of their good sides back then

I wouldn't be surprised, this is probably the best crop of English teams I've seen in the Champions League.

It's inevitable there'll be one all English quarter final unfortunately.  Reckon all 4 of them would lose to Barca over 2 legs too

Guest firetotheworks

Hmm I think the season Man U and Chelsea reached the final was a very good crop: Liverpool should have won the title that year and Arsenal had the last of their good sides back then

That's the only other time I can think of, but I think this lot bar Man United are better and play better football.

I kind of hope all 4 of them get kept a part, even if it is a statistical improbability, as it would be laughs if it was an all English semi final

Think it'll be something like.

Liverpool vs Man Utd

Spurs vs Ajax

Barcelona vs Porto

Man City vs Juve.

I kind of hope all 4 of them get kept a part, even if it is a statistical improbability, as it would be laughs if it was an all English semi final

Think it'll be something like.

Liverpool vs Man Utd

Spurs vs Ajax

Barcelona vs Porto

Man City vs Juve.

:dowie: