Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like how the pattern stops and starts with the edge of the wallpaper and how (with that in mind) the picture frame is off centre. Also, the BatPhone.

While it's true he doesn't owe those customers a bean, it's hardly the way to go about fostering a customer base.

He has no other way of operating, treats everyone like shit then gets arsey when people complain about his actions.  The world is finally waking up to him.  :lol:

This is starting to look like a possible beginning of the end. All areas that man is involved in is under fire. I'm hoping he's brought to his knees and has to sell us in order to solve his SD/HOF/Debenhams mess.

Thing is who does he think he's going to poach customers from? The same people who go to these stores aren't the same as sports direct. Treat them the same and like NUFC, you'll just wreck them. People shop online or stick with market leaders like John Lewis or Robert Dyas where they don't get taken for mugs. I appreciate the high st in general is on it's arse - JLP included.

Yeah, the sort of purchase you make at SD is pretty dispassionate whereas HOF is stuff people want to make their homes look nice or a smart outfit. You can't compare it to cheap socks or a pair of trainers.

It's a shame that even if his companies fall apart, he'll make sure to look out for number one and remain a billionaire and sticking his sausage fingers into new pies in no time.

Whether he finally releases NUFC from this hell or not, I wouldn't ever be satisfied until he didn't have a penny to his name, his wife and daughter disowned him and his parents got to laugh in his fat fucking face.

It's a shame that even if his companies fall apart, he'll make sure to look out for number one and remain a billionaire and sticking his sausage fingers into new pies in no time.

Whether he finally releases NUFC from this hell or not, I wouldn't ever be satisfied until he didn't have a penny to his name, his wife and daughter disowned him and his parents got to laugh in his fat fucking face.

:lol:

Agreed and made me laugh more than it should have.

cunt speaks

https://news.sky.com/story/mike-ashley-stabbed-in-the-back-by-sports-direct-investors-11497424

""The media circus surrounding Sports Direct, including but not restricted to matters connected to our AGM, only proves that whatever progress Sports Direct makes, it will always be subject to disproportionate scrutiny and misrepresentation."

get out of our club you bastard.

had a parcel at Tyneside Mail Centre yesterday and refused return to House of Frazer so returning to customer ,Surely against the law to deny a refund so what rights does a paying sutomer have in that situation ?

SD bought the assets of HoF (including the brand) with the money paid divided up among secured creditors- the legal entity you originally dealt with remains in administration. It's like you are trying to return it to Argos.

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/what-can-i-do-if-a-retailer-goes-into-administration

cunt speaks

https://news.sky.com/story/mike-ashley-stabbed-in-the-back-by-sports-direct-investors-11497424

""The media circus surrounding Sports Direct, including but not restricted to matters connected to our AGM, only proves that whatever progress Sports Direct makes, it will always be subject to disproportionate scrutiny and misrepresentation."

get out of our club you bastard.