Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

How many season ticket holders do people think will boycott on Sunday?

I don't think the boycott will be noticeable unfortunately, given the reaction on social media a lot of folk who were going to stay away have now decided to go..

I don't think the boycott will be noticeable unfortunately, given the reaction on social media a lot of folk who were going to stay away have now decided to go..

It's so disheartening man.

It just feels like not enough people are bothered.

It's so disheartening man.

It just feels like not enough people are bothered.

Couldn't agree more. I've said on more than one occasion I will not slate people for going to the match BUT to not miss one organised boycott is shocking and disappointing..

Well put by Dubs. Every other player in the club should just ctrl+c ctrl+v this, especially the mentally unfortunate ones like Ritchie and Lascelles.

Yep, its so easy tbh. Just deflect questions about the owner if they need to - don't answer it - just say what Dubs just did..."just want to get on with my football, and play for the fans"

could literally just repeat that over and over and over to every question. If you don't want to bad mouth your owner and coach or opine on the previous one, don't - just say hey man, i'm trying to do my job and that's play football and get results.

Just to think we might all have been turning up in Sheik outfits on Sunday to watch Rafas new team humiliate Arsenal....then the fat greedy cunt once again moved the goalposts to ensure his goose would still be laying golden eggs just for him... :embarrassed:

Just to think we might all have been turning up in Sheik outfits on Sunday to watch Rafas new team humiliate Arsenal....then the fat greedy c*** once again moved the goalposts to ensure his goose would still be laying golden eggs just for him... :embarrassed:

"Well it was a greedy Sheik, woundn't pay an extra 10 mil you know. What's another 10 mil to a rich Sheik anyway?" I'm just poor little mike

True Faith on the local news promoting going to the game just there. Tory fanzine for a Tory owner.

At it again, read through their timeline and you wouldn’t know the club is in strife.

True Faith on the local news promoting going to the game just there. Tory fanzine for a Tory owner.

At it again, read through their timeline and you wouldn’t know the club is in strife.

Last season on the podcast, they were talking about shutting down completely if Rafa was forced out. Maybe changed because the guys are involved with the trust now?

Rightly or wrongly, wether anyone agree or not some people just don’t want to give it up. Got to admit I’ve retained a small interest. Doubt I’ll be at a game any time soon tho

I don’t mind if people admit it’s hopeless but still what to go. I actually find the pretence that it’s business as usual to be even worse than that.

But various parasites feed off the club... national media, fan groups, local press, etc. They can’t admit there’s nothing to talk about anymore.

Guest covmag

Rightly or wrongly, wether anyone agree or not some people just don’t want to give it up. Got to admit I’ve retained a small interest. Doubt I’ll be at a game any time soon tho

What’s a small interest mate?

I’m posting a bit of stuff on here, I see a few bits on my FB feed but I will be looking at the score with a bit of a meh attitude, I won’t be watching after I see what the crowd looks like.

I do still care, I can’t see how you can’t  but this cunt will get none of my money ever again.

I’ve no malice towards those who go, I just think they are fucking mental.

I do still care, I can’t see how you can’t  but this cunt will get none of my money ever again.

This for me.

I'll probably still watch some matches, but not on Sky and certainly not at the ground. I reckon I'll probably watch completely dispassionately now, almost like a neutral, just to see how they're doing. I can't even imagine cheering a goal, not from either side. It'll just be something to put on in the background.

What’s a small interest mate?

I’m posting a bit of stuff on here, I see a few bits on my FB feed but I will be looking at the score with a bit of a meh attitude, I won’t be watching after I see what the crowd looks like.

I’ve no malice towards those who go, I just think they are fucking mental.

Pretty much the same, tho I probably will stick couple bets on and watch the game with a few beers