Alan Shearer

Weznufc

So if Mitrovic is our main striker and we're top of the league you predict he'll be one of the top scorers? :lol:

"At the top" is what I said meaning anywhere from 1st - 6th imo he'll be top scorer, or very close.

Don't see what is daft by that statement. Everyone who is claiming that he is shit seem to think he's incapable of scoring, so if he was our main striker and we were at the top he'd still be shit and not scoring, no?

People have written this bloke off for no reason at all and a lot of people on here love to be dramatic and see everything and everyone negatively. He's a much better player than people give him credit for.

No he's not

I've said it many times he has nothing to his game that will ever make him a decent striker

1. He can't jump or head a ball with conviction

2. He is as slow as a week in the jail

3. He can't shoot and panics like fuck everytime he gets in the box

4. He can't read the game at all

5. he never gets into positions where he'd be dangerous or look like scoring

6. He has no composure infront of goal

All the idiots on here saying ah but its because he's 21 and in a new league is absolute bullshit and an excuse. Both man city and man united have 3 young lads between them upfront who are younger and never played in that league before yet they can do it simply because they have what is required to be a top level striker

mitrovic simply doesn't have it and never will if you're good enough you're age is irrelevant

saying that though he may find his level at the championship a bit like lovenkrands and ned kelly

The defenders in the Championship might be "bigger and stronger" but they are also shitter than the defenders in the Premier League, which is why they play in a lower league.

Mitro barely played consecutive games all season, he was in and out of the team constantly and still managed to end up with 8 goals. Also playing for one of the worst teams in the division. Yes he missed chances but Vardy, Kane and Aguero all missed chances this season. His conversion rate is actually quite good.

If he is our main striker next season and we're at the top of the Championship, he'll be one of (if not the) top goal scorer in the Championship next season.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mike-williamson-360.png

He got 20 goals in a 30 league season in Belgium.  How does that league compare to the Championship?  I've never watched it.

So if Mitrovic is our main striker and we're top of the league you predict he'll be one of the top scorers? :lol:

"At the top" is what I said meaning anywhere from 1st - 6th imo he'll be top scorer, or very close.

Don't see what is daft by that statement. Everyone who is claiming that he is shit seem to think he's incapable of scoring, so if he was our main striker and we were at the top he'd still be shit and not scoring, no?

People have written this bloke off for no reason at all and a lot of people on here love to be dramatic and see everything and everyone negatively. He's a much better player than people give him credit for.

No he's not

I've said it many times he has nothing to his game that will ever make him a decent striker

All the idiots on here saying ah but its because he's 21 and in a new league is absolute bullshit and an excuse. Both man city and man united have 3 young lads between them upfront who are younger and never played in that league before yet they can do it simply because they have what is required to be a top level striker

mitrovic simply doesn't have it and never will if you're good enough you're age is irrelevant

saying that though he may find his level at the championship a bit like lovenkrands and ned kelly

That list is wrong on all counts :lol:

No he's not

Probably also helps if you have Pellegrini or Van Gaal coaching you and not Steve McClaren.  Or if you're getting service from Silva or Mata instead of Colback.

No he's not

Probably also helps if you have Pellegrini or Van Gaal coaching you and not Steve McClaren.  Or if you're getting service from Silva or Mata instead of Colback.

I also like how one of his examples, Depay, have a worse conversion rate than Mitrovic as well.

Don't see what is daft by that statement. Everyone who is claiming that he is s*** seem to think he's incapable of scoring, so if he was our main striker and we were at the top he'd still be s*** and not scoring, no?

No he's not

3. He can't shoot and panics like f*** everytime he gets in the box

I also like how one of his examples, Depay, have a worse conversion rate than Mitrovic as well.

Can't tell if lampooning....

No he's not

That list is wrong on all counts :lol:

Pretty much everything is wrong with it, the only thing i'd agree with is that he doesn't have composure infront of goal :lol:

Danny Graham scored a fair few for Watford in our promotion season. Mitro's also scored more top flight goals in this country than David Kelly managed in his full career and look what he did for us in that division. No reason why he can't go down and muller that league like.

If Rafa stays it will be interesting to see if he wants to keep Mitrovic or not. He's preferred Cisse to Mitrovic so far. Maybe Rafa doesn't rate him? If Rafa stays I'll go with his opinion on whether he wants to keep Mitrovic or not. Anyway, for all we know Mitrovic's agent may be frantically looking for a new club for Mitrovic.

Next season if our front two are Mitrovic and Armstrong I wouldn't be surprised if Mitro doesn't score that many, and Armstrong being the top scorer, Mitro would be perfect for feeding off to Armstrong to run in behind and him bang in the goals. It could potentially be a match made in heaven.

Next season if our front two are Mitrovic and Armstrong I wouldn't be surprised if Mitro doesn't score that many, and Armstrong being the top scorer, Mitro would be perfect for feeding off to Armstrong to run in behind and him bang in the goals. It could potentially be a match made in heaven.

Or we could just, you know, get a striker or two in who've scored goals at that level, or a higher one.

Honestly, you post like you're constantly on magic mushrooms, man.

I'd like a striker who is guaranteed to score goals. I don't want to relying on untested strikers again. That's a big reason why we've been relegated.

It's basic stuff and it's pretty unthinkable that people still don't get it 2 days after relegation.

“Under Mike Ashley, Newcastle’s sole intention has been simply to stay in the Premier League and make money.”  “It hasn’t been to win a trophy or get to Wembley — it has just been about avoiding relegation.”

The truth and nothing but from Wor Al