Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Don't think Ian is wumming tbf. I think it's one of the few instances where being British actually involves some prejudice against you... good British wingers these days are rare. I understand the resistance to accepting Ritchie is doing more than being "industrious". :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Aye, his perceptions of football are a little different. He doesn't like players running around a lot and he doesn't like players that shout at you. When he was a wee Ian W he must have been having kick abouts with his nanna.

Aye, his perceptions of football are a little different. He doesn't like players running around a lot and he doesn't like players that shout at you. When he was a wee Ian W he must have been having kick abouts with his nanna.

Scarily accurate.

Guest reefatoon

Scarily accurate.

Hey we all did it, though my nanna was not one to mess with. I only ever megged her the once.

Scarily accurate.

:lol: FWIW, I hate 'try hards' too. But suspect the micky taking of Ian (well brushed-off by the way) is based on what people think it means. To me it means always making sure that you draw attention to your effort/play to the gallery. So huffing and puffing and excessive brow-wiping 'look at me look at me' type s***. Rather than just putting in maximum effort (i.e. literally trying hard) and not constantly drawing attention to it...actually come to think about it, that's how I am with our lass ("oooh, it was really hot in the loft, but I've put all the boarding down now love; only took four hours...'[wipes brow]; "I've done all the kids washing, even though I could have had a game of golf, thought it would be good to clear it all...'; "hope you enjoyed that orgasm, even though me neck's f***ing killing me now/I've been down there for ever"--you get the picture). Turns out, I seem to hate myself...explains a lot.

[edit] p.s. I don't personally think Ritchie is a try hard. Suspect his lass shoots her muck through coital sex and like straight away  ( :crazy2: ) and he never even mentions it.

Still with the wumming, man, Ian. What do your parents think of this? You're just wasting people's time. Get yourself a girlfriend.

Interpolic was a much better nemesis.

You are your nemesis, dude. You need to realise this, and soon.

[emoji38] or whats going to happen? Also:

Scarily accurate.

[emoji38]