Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

Do wish Andros had been up for it, but for us to make a replacement signing on the same day is brilliantly efficient.

We'll miss Andros' pace, I don't think Ritchie is that quick, but he does have good delivery and can score goals from what it looks like.

Hadn't seen any of him before and obviously YT can't tell you if a player is good or not but he has some real technical ability, like. Had no idea what kinda player he was but I'm stoked now. Are their fans gutted he's left? They must have someone lined up.

Got a feeling he'll be a player we'll end up hating in a couple years. like "OMG why is Matt Ritchie starting?"

I'm more likely to start hating myself, for saying 'omg', to be honest.

Suprised people have never heard of him.  ??? Regular starter for Bournemouth last year, scored a goal of the season contender and was instrumental in getting them promoted the season before. Anyways good signing, will be one of the best players in the championship.

Suprised people have never heard of him.  ??? Regular starter for Bournemouth last year, scored a goal of the season contender and was instrumental in getting them promoted the season before. Anyways good signing, will be one of the best players in the championship.

Can only speak for myself, but i only watched Bournemouth play once and that was the game where we completely robbed them. :lol:

That's  just me, I've  hardly heard of any cunt :)

Yeah that Bournemouth forum seems really sound going by that page or so, nice to read actual discussion instead of w*****s trying to wave their cocks about lording it up.

I like to think we do the same when we're not discussing Alan Pardew :lol:

One of them even suggested swapping Ritchie for Thauvin :lol:

Rafa basically confirming he's Townsend's replacement then, at least we got it done fast and now we can move on to other stuff like hopefully a couple of defenders.

:lol: Sold a player, replaced him.

Why am I amazed? How shit have we been?

Rafa basically confirming he's Townsend's replacement then, at least we got it done fast and now we can move on to other stuff like hopefully a couple of defenders.

:lol: Sold a player, replaced him.

Why am I amazed? How s*** have we been?

It's amazing that's all it takes now :lol: If we get a couple of defenders in it will probably make my brain explode.

Guest chopey

I'm still a bit surprised that we pulled this one off, top quality premier league midfielder in his prime that hasn't looked for a move, drops a division and takes a big gamble.