Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Cannot see full crowds back in stadiums by the summer, even if it was moved to the UK/London. Absolutely no chance of their being anything above minimal crowds europe wide like. Sickner if you've made plans for it or were lucky enough to get a ticket. I'll be happy enough if we're allowed in a pub to watch games as normal (not fucking table service) but being honest, but that might well even be a stretch.

I think this is the most likely outcome, but in the case of no fans, we would all receive a refund. I paid £200 for 4 tickets ages ago. The money is already gone. I'd much rather risk it than get a refund and potentially miss out on England vs. Germany, especially if I can make a holiday out of it. :lol:

Cannot see full crowds back in stadiums by the summer, even if it was moved to the UK/London. Absolutely no chance of their being anything above minimal crowds europe wide like. Sickner if you've made plans for it or were lucky enough to get a ticket. I'll be happy enough if we're allowed in a pub to watch games as normal (not fucking table service) but being honest, but that might well even be a stretch.

I think this is the most likely outcome, but in the case of no fans, we would all receive a refund. I paid £200 for 4 tickets ages ago. The money is already gone. I'd much rather risk it than get a refund and potentially miss out on England vs. Germany, especially if I can make a holiday out of it. :lol:

I'm in the same boat for a game at Hampden. Money is long gone and not an issue and I'd be pretty fucked off if I got rid and could've gone even if it was by myself.

Can't see fans being able to attend. The best solution would surely be in London. Similar to how the end of CL was held in Lisbon, just that London has plenty of stadiums to host a competition from. Hold the competition in one city, limit travel etc.

Wembley, Stamford Bridge, Emirates, WHL, London Stadium, then even Craven Cottage, Selhurst, Brentford's new place

tbh even having the event on seems overly optimistic considering the current situation, you'd hope it would improve by June but theres no way they can be sure of that and honestly the best thing is at least have it behind closed doors or just delay until 2022. World cup is in december so not getting in the way of anything.