Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

No surprises whatsoever that it's N-O's favourite knacker writing the article. Such a needless collection of paragraphs.

edwards.jpg

No suprises he's an absolute drip when writing about other clubs and players, not just us.

He's a pure freak like. Its a cliche, but he really does have a face you'd never tire of punching.

Bet that article has been in the pipeline for a few weeks. Only scuppered by the fact Marcus Rashford has been playing quite well. Could have scored one in off his arse last night, and he'd have had to put delay for another week.

Aye, he must be careful. Don't see that he isn't anyway. Every footballer/working professional has to be careful to strike the right balance between work/life.

It's not even if he's playing badly, one of the first names on teamsheet of a side that's just gone top of the league.

Personal and petty drivel.

Bet that article has been in the pipeline for a few weeks. Only scuppered by the fact Marcus Rashford has been playing quite well. Could have scored one in off his arse last night, and he'd have had to put delay for another week.

Aye, he must be careful. Don't see that he isn't anyway. Every footballer/working professional has to be careful to strike the right balance between work/life.

It's not even if he's playing badly, one of the first names on teamsheet of a side that's just gone top of the league.

Personal and petty drivel.

Didn't he set up the winner last night  :lol:

Not sure if there's a Euro 2020 thread but I got an email today basically saying COVID is an act out of UEFA's control and if they have to move the games to a different country and you can't attend then you won't get a refund.

You can get a refund now however and for the next 12 days.

Guest neesy111

Not sure if there's a Euro 2020 thread but I got an email today basically saying COVID is an act out of UEFA's control and if they have to move the games to a different country and you can't attend then you won't get a refund.

You can get a refund now however and for the next 12 days.

I would get a refund.

Aye I will be doing. Fuck it. Won't be any fans there anyway.

Me and my mates have agreed we'll go to the game if its somewhere in Europe. If there's no fans allowed you'll get a refund anyway.

Which one did you have?

Me and my mates have agreed we'll go to the game if its somewhere in Europe. If there's no fans allowed you'll get a refund anyway.

Which one did you have?

Class ones. :(

The last 16 in Dublin. Winner of group D (likely England) vs. runner up of group F (Germany, France or Portugal).

Which one did you have?

Class ones. :(

The last 16 in Dublin. Winner of group D (likely England) vs. runner up of group F (Germany, France or Portugal).

Fully agree Hungary will win the group.

I think its almost certain that it will happen in a single country but which country will take the political decision to accept fans from all over Europe to attend? Tricky one...

I have tickets for the final which ill be keeping, whether or not I attend who knows

Can't see fans being able to attend. The best solution would surely be in London. Similar to how the end of CL was held in Lisbon, just that London has plenty of stadiums to host a competition from. Hold the competition in one city, limit travel etc.

Wembley, Stamford Bridge, Emirates, WHL, London Stadium, then even Craven Cottage, Selhurst, Brentford's new place

Cannot see full crowds back in stadiums by the summer, even if it was moved to the UK/London. Absolutely no chance of their being anything above minimal crowds europe wide like. Sickner if you've made plans for it or were lucky enough to get a ticket. I'll be happy enough if we're allowed in a pub to watch games as normal (not fucking table service) but being honest, but that might well even be a stretch.