Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

He's doing well but the problem is his game is running around a lot and those types of midfielder are a dime a dozen. He's not irreplaceable.

:thup:

He’s an average midfielder on a good run of form. Similar to Diame last year.

difference being he's 24 and has every chance to improve as he goes on

If he's being actively scouted then he will have been impressing - he's become a lot more imposing and was ferocious at times today. No, he's not irreplaceable but he certainly needs a quality replacement because he's given some excellent service this season.

Wonder where he'll go in the summer.

Apparently we want £15 million for Hayden. If a Premier League club comes in for him I can see at Brighton or Crystal Palace next season though it wouldn't surprise me if Fulham paid £30 million for both Hayden and Gayle.

Can't see him in the Championship. If other clubs scouting is up to scratch, he could play for any number of southern based clubs. Palace, Brighton, Southampton, Norwich maybe. I don't know where his family are and how far he can travel.

15m is a fair price and a big wedge for Rafa.

:yao:

He's a good player and 15m is standard fair for an English player in the premiership.

Where as 15m for Rafa could go a long way.

He's a good player and 15m is standard fair for an English player in the premiership.

As if Rafa would get to spend 100% of the fee.

It won't go a long though because it would be paid in instalments and we all know the club only spend what they have in the bank.

All those clubs are probably too far for his personal issues however. A West Midlands club is clearly going to be preferred

why?

Shorter drive, Bristol to Birmingham is only 90mins

All those clubs are probably too far for his personal issues however. A West Midlands club is clearly going to be preferred

His partner and family are based in the south west, not the midlands.

I know that but unless he wants to play for Bristol City then West Midlands clubs are better. I say this as someone who lived once in the South West so I know the distances involved

I know that but unless he wants to play for Bristol City then West Midlands clubs are better. I say this as someone who lived once in the South West so I know the distances involved

What about Bournemouth or southampton?