Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Russia's Hooligan Army

BBC2, 9pm

Just watched it, next summer looks like it'll be a bloodbath. The worst part is it's not groups of equally retarded fuckwits meeting up for a scrap. The world cup will be like Marseille, organised Russian gangs attacking English fans, most of who aren't interested in fighting. Sixty year old blokes getting kicked unconscious is just sickening.

Search for This World if you want to watch.

• 1 month later...
Guest neesy111

Anybody watch that Neville and Carragher show about referees tonight?

Saw it advertised yesterday looked interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest chopey

I quite like the format of this The Debate show on Sky however Bellamy was crap tonight almost as bad as Pardew last night

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Really enjoyed the past few episodes of Derby Days. The Celta Vigo/Deportivo and Gijon/Ovideo ones made me really want to visit Galicia and Asturias.

I do find Eli's hand movements slightly annoying, like.

Out of all the presenters on Copa 90 he's easily the best imo, the short documentaries he's done are really well constructed thought about and delivered with passion. I don't know why but I can't stand that Poet and Vuj.

Really enjoyed the past few episodes of Derby Days. The Celta Vigo/Deportivo and Gijon/Ovideo ones made me really want to visit Galicia and Asturias.

I do find Eli's hand movements slightly annoying, like.

Out of all the presenters on Copa 90 he's easily the best imo, the short documentaries he's done are really well constructed thought about and delivered with passion. I don't know why but I can't stand that Poet and Vuj.

Aye, I like him on the whole, it's just the constant rolling of hands  :lol: