Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Shocking footage on that documentary, but I can't help but feel they slightly tipped the odds by going to local derbies and the like. Also don't really feel that there'll be much violence at the Euros, if any. There's usually some kind of story like this before a tournament. Still, by the looks of things their domestic leagues need a hell of a lot more policing and organised punishments.

Shocking footage on that documentary, but I can't help but feel they slightly tipped the odds by going to local derbies and the like. Also don't really feel that there'll be much violence at the Euros, if any. There's usually some kind of story like this before a tournament. Still, by the looks of things their domestic leagues need a hell of a lot more policing and organised punishments.

Aye, have to agree with that. Can't see too many of those Ultras going to Italy vs Ireland or whatever.

Aye, have to agree with that. Can't see too many of those Ultras going to Italy vs Ireland or whatever.

Yeah.

Seems it was more a denouncement of the country's culture, in which it seems this sort of thing has been deemed acceptable by certain groups in society. I'd question the practical relevance to actual Euro 2012 matches. Not that the behaviour is anything but disgusting, of course.

Yeah.

Seems it was more a denouncement of the country's culture, in which it seems this sort of thing has been deemed acceptable by certain groups in society. I'd question the practical relevance to actual Euro 2012 matches. Not that the behaviour is anything but disgusting, of course.

It's obviously wrong and not something they should have to consider but you have to be questioning who thought it'd be a good idea for them to go a football match there.

Didn't watch it but I'm guessing nothing new was covered, football fans are cunts for the most part?

Jesus. Just caught the final 5 minutes of How to be England Manager on BBC3. Talking to Hodgson like he's actually going to be sat watching that heap of shit. :lol: Just those 5 minutes were enough hell for me.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Football Is God is on ESPN now. About the relationship between football and religion through some Boca fans.

Just caught the end of some French documentary presented by Cantona about Drogba and his affect on Ivorian politics.