Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

I think this is an excellent signing if it goes ahead.

I think of both the fullbacks out of him and Max Aaron's he was the better one in my opinion.

No point having decent players when we have the fat Doubtfire stinking the gaff out on the touch line.

On the other hand, if Bruce gets the players he's asking for, he really won't have any excuses this season. Would have been nice if Ashley had given Rafa the same sort of backing, but at least it looks like he's not thrown the towel in altogether. Assuming any of these players actually get signed of course.

Guest Cheesy Beans

I think of both the fullbacks out of him and Max Aaron's he was the better one in my opinion.

No point having decent players when we have the fat Doubtfire stinking the gaff out on the touch line.

On the other hand, if Bruce gets the players he's asking for, he really won't have any excuses this season. Would have been nice if Ashley had given Rafa the same sort of backing, but at least it looks like he's not thrown the towel in altogether. Assuming any of these players actually get signed of course.

:lol:

The takeover will be his biggest excuse all season man and the thick spineless twats in the media will lap it up.

Poor Brewcy didn’t have any chance this season, his preparations were disrupted etc etc etc

The takeover will be his biggest excuse all season man and the thick spineless twats in the media will lap it up.

Poor Brewcy didn’t have any chance this season, his preparations were disrupted etc etc etc

Kebab shops were shut for 3 months man. His entire world turned upside down.

Were they fuck, they were the only place you could actually get food from.

The bloke would have praying for a longer period of lockdown.

I know nothing about this lad but smells of another Norwich flop, £14m seems way over the odds but Bruce knows best I guess.

Personally like Dummett and think he will get the shirt for now , unless injured?

And he still didn’t manage to lose any weight.

I know nothing about this lad but smells of another Norwich flop, £14m seems way over the odds but Bruce knows best I guess.

I'm exactly the same. Watched very little football last season and I don't think I've ever seen this kid play. The only positive sign, in my eyes, is that the Premier league champions wanted to sign him. Yeah he'd have been back up to Robertson but Klopp must have seen something he liked in Lewis.

I'd much rather we signed good prospects than some of the crap we're used to.

Same with Wilson. Yeah he probably is better than what we have, doesn't take much, but I'd rather we signed Watkins, a young player on the up than one on the decline.

Were they fuck, they were the only place you could actually get food from.

The bloke would have praying for a longer period of lockdown.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good joke.

Aren't they trying to sign the wrong full back, similarly to how they signed the wrong Murphy? Was of the impression that Aarons was the promising full back in their team.

Our need for new for a left back, is considerably more than it is for a right back like.

Yeah but Klopp would have been coaching him, instead it'll be Steve Bruce. :lol:

:D That is there. But the raw material must be there for a quality attacking fullback as it is one of the most important positions in a Klopp team.

Regarding Willems he did managed to look decent under Bruce, so there is that as well. Don't think Bruce being manager will negatively affect his play.

He's coming into a better team on the whole than that Norwich team too, so it'll be a better situation for him regardless.