Sunderland...

Heron

Their fans were shite all game, was very close to them on the right hand side of ours and they did nothing.

Also, on the bus back, we encountered loads of them by the side of the road giving us signals, do they have no shame? They got beaten again ffs. :lol:

Their fans were shite all game, was very close to them on the right hand side of ours and they did nothing.

Also, on the bus back, we encountered loads of them by the side of the road giving us signals, do they have no shame? They got beaten again ffs. :lol:

I didn't think there where the usual amounts that normally congregate along the verges. In fact I though it the quietest I'd ever seen.

I seen Gyan last night in malmaison last night, sat behind me and the wife.  The wife was saying "dont say anything" so when our drinks arrived we cheered and i shouted "cheers to NUFC for a good win, to newcastle!!!!!!"

His lass starts sarcastically clapping, he looked sick as fuck.   :lol:

Guest johnson293

He he... gotta love the way that when they lost 5-1, it was all 'Bruce Out', but then by the end of the season, he'd won them over again.

Then after the summers spending, it was all 'Bruce has addressed all of the problems in the squad'.

Now, second game into the season, and another derby defeat, its all 'Bruce out... Geordie tw@t, etc'.

And they call us fickle!  :mackems:

After we beat them 4-1 they were lining up to give us "2-1" gestures :lol:

Their fans were s**** all game, was very close to them on the right hand side of ours and they did nothing.

I didn't think there where the usual amounts that normally congregate along the verges. In fact I though it the quietest I'd ever seen.

I've never been before, was just amazed there was any people. I would have my tail tightly tucked between my legs if we ever lose to those idiots at home.

I'd love to see us giving them the 5-1 and then trying to do a 9-1 back, that'll really mess with their heads.  :lol:

RTG adds at least 10% satisfactionwhenwe beat them, it's made my weekend watching the meltdown,it's incredible.

That's key for me, definitely adds the cherry on top

It's the website that just never stops giving

Their fans were s**** all game, was very close to them on the right hand side of ours and they did nothing.

I'd love to see us giving them the 5-1 and then trying to do a 9-1 back, that'll really mess with their heads.  :lol:

They'd probably start taking their socks off.

They'd probably start taking their socks off.

bluelaugh.gif

Guest johnson293

the expectations of this game were valid m8, there team to our team it should have been a one sided win

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619766#ixzz1VejEyHTn

:lol:

Jeez, it seems they've invented an Ameobi 'handball' just before Larssons, so play should have been stopped before the incident anyway??!!

A work of pure fantasy.

the expectations of this game were valid m8, there team to our team it should have been a one sided win

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619766#ixzz1VejEyHTn

:lol:

Jeez, it seems they've invented an Ameobi 'handball' just before Larssons, so play should have been stopped before the incident anyway??!!

A work of pure fantasy.

Should just be happy they got away with one :lol:

Guest johnson293

Wheres wearside? ???

suggestions welcome

Last Active: August 19, 2011, 11:17:22 PM

Seems to be keeping his distance, like.

Probably reappear with amnesia, and try and forget it happened.