Wolves 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/01/20 - Post match reaction from page 9

BlueStar

Saint Maximim back and a proper striker up top and we would have won today. Only 2-3 signings away from a decent team. Shame the owner has no intention to do anything of the sort

Couple of midfielders wouldn't go amiss like.

And a manager.

Assuming we're just pretending there's any point in having a good team like.

Saint Maximim back and a proper striker up top and we would have won today. Only 2-3 signings away from a decent team. Shame the owner has no intention to do anything of the sort

Couple of midfielders wouldn't go amiss like.

And a manager.

Assuming we're just pretending there's any point in having a good team like.

Maybe i'll just feel pointless emptiness on the inside rather than also wanting to claw my own eyes out.

Matty plays with far less fear and he seems to just play and do what he does best. Sean looks like completely different to last year where he was just so smooth on the ball and played everything so quickly and accurately.

Think both look poor. The passing isn’t great, they’re not the most mobile, positioning isn’t good...blaming Bruce is the easy option but think Sean himself in particular needs to look at himself.

I'm not having this like. Both just got a very creditable draw against a tough side. Wolves barely broke through our midfield and their main chances were from aerial threats. For me, they both look comfortable at this level.

Of course, the question is whether they can step up and start dominating a game by controlling possession and creating chances. Good luck ever seeing that in this set up.

Think both look poor. The passing isn’t great, they’re not the most mobile, positioning isn’t good...blaming Bruce is the easy option but think Sean himself in particular needs to look at himself.

Maybe he’s just not getting coached or developed properly. Who would you prefer to work under, Rafa and his coaches or the three fucking Steves of the Apocalypse?

Maybe he’s just not getting coached or developed properly. Who would you prefer to work under, Rafa and his coaches or the three fucking Steves of the Apocalypse?

Yeah I read your point but I cannot blame Sean. I fully blame Bruce and the other two jokers. They are complete amateurs compared to the previous staff and it’s not a surprise he’s regressed at a crucial point of his development.

Yeah I read your point but I cannot blame Sean. I fully blame Bruce and the other two jokers. They are complete amateurs compared to the previous staff and it’s not a surprise he’s regressed at a crucial point of his development.

They're both really young and still learning their game, I'm sorry but Rafa brought Sean in and he looked comfortable, knew what was needed of him and played the way he was asked to play. Follow that up with a slap on the arse and a "go get em laddo" and you soon start to understand what's going on.

It takes a special kind of professional to thrive in this absolute car crash situation, ambitionless and clueless from the top down, it's hard for anyone to make strides in that scenario.

Sean was starting to look good under rafa... Maturing under proper coaching.  Seems to be regressing now...shocker.  People saying matty looks better, probably because he's younger and will thrive a bit more off being given a slap on the back and told to give it a go.

Fuck knows... Sean looked a player not so long ago, find it hard to blame anyone other than Bruce for anything that's going on with the squad.

Because our attackers are shit. But we at least kept hold of the ball a little more than usual. It actually looked like we had a midfield for parts of the game. We did get the ball in the attacking third but things broke down because Atsu was the player on it.

Because our attackers are shit. But we at least kept hold of the ball a little more than usual. It actually looked like we had a midfield for parts of the game. We did get the ball in the attacking third but things broke down because Atsu was the player on it.

If 35% is more than usual then yeah :laugh: