Fabian Schär

My Swiss friend said Schar was talked about as the “Swiss Hummels” at Basel. Sounds very alike to Lejuene from what he said. Apparently loves spraying passes also said he’s very good in both boxes in the air but his weakness is quick players running at him also said he had a very good World Cup for them :thup:

Hasn't this fella just been relegated from La Liga?

3m release clause FFS wonder how far down the list he waa

You and your lists man. My goodness :lol:

What am I missing? Isn't that what Rafa has said?

Nope. Rafa has said nothing about where anyone is on his list.

Nope. Rafa has said nothing about where anyone is on his list.

Yes. But Rafa has said that the more time passes the harder it is to get the players at the top of his list.

Not sure what's wrong or funny with him wondering how far down this guy was?

unwanted defender moves out, 3rd choice moves down to 4th choice and a new signing to challenge a partnership that has proven to be very solid.

Not fussed on the price. Lejeune proved to be better than similar signings like Hoedt last year despite being cheaper. Schar seems similar to that. If he didn't have a release clause he'd be costing a lot more.

The problem isn't this kind of signing, it's that we aren't doing enough of this kind of signing. We should have used Hayden wanting to leave to replace him with another midfielder to challenge our main two

That’s about what we paid for Sissoko. Many players go under the radar, let’s not assume he’s shit until we’ve seen him play a few times.

Not fussed about the small spend if we're actually bringing players in. We fell away mid season last year because we had no adequate cover for injuries, suspensions etc..

Our strongest 11 can compete with most of the clubs in this league, so it’s going to be a matter of seeing how many games we can manage that (playing our strongest 11..)