Sunderland...

Heron

Guest neesy111

Do they still think they play good football?  I don't think I've ever seen them play good football.  They're more route one than we are.

I've said this for awhile now, just hit and hope from them while we at least try to aim for our strikers.

there's a great thread on toontastic called "post a picture of something shit in sunderland" or words to that effect.

some mackem posted in it saying Sunderland is the better city cos newcastle is full of foreigners and at least sunderland is full of local people.  :mackems:

there's a great thread on toontastic called "post a picture of something shit in sunderland" or words to that effect.

some mackem posted in it saying Sunderland is the better city cos newcastle is full of foreigners and at least sunderland is full of local people.  :mackems:

They probably mean the foreign Sunderland players who all live in Newcastle.

there's a great thread on toontastic called "post a picture of something s*** in sunderland" or words to that effect.

Immigrants generally leave their countries to escape poverty and sadness, not find it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

there's a great thread on toontastic called "post a picture of something s*** in sunderland" or words to that effect.

Immigrants generally leave their countries to escape poverty and sadness, not find it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant :lol:

Guest neesy111

I think we should start a petition to get rid of sunderland players and management from Newcastle.  Making the city into a joke as it's full of them.

:lol: :lol:

:mackems:

Class. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Mackem on FB is just shooting himself in the foot.  Says we've never sold out SJP in 2 years and their is always empty seats. Hmm............................................

:lol:  Brilliant and true.

:lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Mackem on FB is just shooting himself in the foot.  Says we've never sold out SJP in 2 years and their is always empty seats. Hmm............................................

When was the last time SOL sold out before today?

Guest neesy111

When was the last time SOL sold out before today?

He hasn't answered back on that.  Also asked him when was the last time Sunderland in Europe and did the double as well.

Could be waiting into the next millennium for answers.

I don't care if this sounds cocky but for mackems around my age upto maybe mid 30s it must be bollocks for them knowing the derby is as good as it gets for them bar a few trips to Wembley for a Cup Final and a couple of Play Off Final defeats, we've seen European football, title challenges, exciting teams and players. They've seen their team finish 7th...twice. Must admit the derby for me has gained more importance for me the last couple of years since we've not been so hot, so to have that sort of feeling for 30 years pretty much with this being as good as it gets, I can understand their small time mentality. I just hope we're not like this in 20 years time. 

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5700/capturepa.jpg

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/812/capture2jo.jpg

Says it all. combined IQ & salary of 0. typical Mackem parifins

to state the obvious, ready to go is full of fucking legendary idiots.  I may not have the hatred of mackems that most of you have, but this site is not doing their reputation any favors.  These are likely the same pricks that acted as if their 1 goal wins were a few degrees better than lifting the Champions League trophy. 

When I'm having a bad day, I should just go there and read a few posts to amuse myself.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The clip of them :lol:

I would kill myself, seriously, Just end it. Especially if I was the fat ginger one. I bet he smells of chips!