The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest reefatoon

We

The best thing to chant would be “Sports Direct are s***”. Repeatedly.

"We don't shop at Sports Direct" fits Yellow Submarine.

It's three syllables short.

Just throw in "you cunt" on the end and it fits a charm.

Honestly even if people stop going to games, Ashley will probably sell them for price of peanuts and still fill St James.

This fat bastard is cunning and ruthless, we can just hope a forward looking investor buy us from him.

This cunt should burn in fire for the hurt he bought us.

Hopefully some form of protest or boycott can come to fruition. Although i have my doubts as there is a price on every fan. If things are cheap enough how do you pass on it. He kinda has us in his pocket.

Ashley might not know what the Magpie Group stands for, but most Newcastle fans will. It was the last great movement to rid ourselves of a toxic owner and it was stunningly successful, the Keegan years could never have happened without it. Those close to the regime will certainly fill in Ashley on the history, and I think it will send a shiver of fear up his gelatinous spine.

What was successful about it?

I don't know if you're being serious, but the original Magpie Group campaigned to get rid of small time owner Gordon McKeag and replace him with John Hall.

I think we need to get the players involved. Threaten to sit out the season unless we spend and give Rafa what he deserves.

Once the window shuts Rafa should give him a 'you go or I go' ultimatum.

No one has more power to influence this than Rafa, if he is willing to threaten to resign. Rafa leaving at that point would mean almost certain relegation.

I think he is just seeing out his contract out of professional pride and duty to the fans, but by doing that he is not helping us in the long-run. Our best hope of getting rid of Ashley is for Rafa to give him an ultimatum at the point where he holds all the cards of our survival.

Ashley never goes to games now but the pressure/hatred needs to be ramped up on his little minions who do go. People like Bishop and Charnley should not be let anywhere near the ground and if they do, they should be getting absolute s***. I mean real nasty abuse. Let them all know they have no place here.

Nah, they need chants but with an actual point. Nasty abuse makes us look like scum and undoes any positive media attention we may get.

please sir, can you leave our club...

Yep, no middle ground there :rolleyes:

Aye you’re right. Sorry Hhtoon that was a bit unnecessary of me. Personally I’m not counting on the press to be much help. We’ll see.

We

The best thing to chant would be “Sports Direct are shit”. Repeatedly.

Too hippy dippy, need some raw aggression.

Sigue sigue sputnik's love missile;

Multi-billion fat fuckaire

stripping our club until it's bare

Shoot him up, Shoot him up.

Ashley might not know what the Magpie Group stands for, but most Newcastle fans will. It was the last great movement to rid ourselves of a toxic owner and it was stunningly successful, the Keegan years could never have happened without it. Those close to the regime will certainly fill in Ashley on the history, and I think it will send a shiver of fear up his gelatinous spine.

What was successful about it?

I don't know if you're being serious, but the original Magpie Group campaigned to get rid of small time owner Gordon McKeag and replace him with John Hall.

Of course I’m not. It may have been a few years before my time though.

It’s totally different now though. Both previous owners were local. Any protests or groups calling for change would have held far more sway.

Plus football was far more working class and a tougher place to be back then.

Ashley knows he can pretty much do whatever he wants and apart from a few chants or banners calling him a fat cunt, it will never really escalate beyond that.

I’m not about to start promoting violence or chaos but at this stage it’s the only likely thing to happen. West Ham are a suitable example.

They looked like cunts in the national media, but they’ve been well supported ever since.

If Ashley won’t turn up to games, Barnes, Bishop and Charnley should be fair game..

I think we need to get the players involved. Threaten to sit out the season unless we spend and give Rafa what he deserves.

No one has more power to influence this than Rafa, if he is willing to threaten to resign. Rafa leaving at that point would mean almost certain relegation.

I think he is just seeing out his contract out of professional pride and duty to the fans, but by doing that he is not helping us in the long-run. Our best hope of getting rid of Ashley is for Rafa to give him an ultimatum at the point where he holds all the cards of our survival.

Really only 1 winner if Rafa gives him that ultimatum

If you want in to work and said to your boss you go or I go....you'd be clearing your desk within 5 minutes

We

Was my exact thought when I read Dave's post :lol:

We don't shop at sports direct you cunt

You fat fucking cunt

We all think you're a cunt

(repeat ad nauseum)

We

Was my exact thought when I read Dave's post :lol:

We don't shop at sports direct you cunt

You fat fucking cunt

We all think you're a cunt

(repeat ad nauseum)

You know, if we can stop getting our games televised, there would be no point in him owning us...

I think for the group to be successful it will need to:

- Force the media to stop spouting the club propaganda

- Get the players onside put them in open revolt against Ashley with a view to a strike at one home game this season

- Disrupt Ashley’s businesses and personal life through protests

- Get Ashley to get rid of the ridiculous £10m deposit to negotiate

- Find a buyer and sell the club to them

It’s a big job

I hope they have spoken to the original group RE copyright. Sorry, but this is all silly, as if he would read the letter anyway and how come N.O are not on the fan list? Surely this is the biggest NUFC message board on the Internet? I thought AO were worthy of backing until they disappeared, but all the latest stuff just smacks of Steve Wraith to me.

They said on Twitter they had spoken to some people from the original group earlier today.

Supporters for Change - as it was back in the day. The principles of staying away from games will have little or no bearing as it did then. The fact McKeags etc all pretty much worked and lived locally made them very reachable by the support.

Interested to see what you think might work, if anything?

Get relegated and stay relegated. Perhaps go as far down as the mackems. As long as the cash cow is surviving every season then there's not one single chance he'll sell up and move on. In the next 3/5 years we'll drop again - just hope we don't come back up.

I hope they have spoken to the original group RE copyright. Sorry, but this is all silly, as if he would read the letter anyway and how come N.O are not on the fan list? Surely this is the biggest NUFC message board on the Internet? I thought AO were worthy of backing until they disappeared, but all the latest stuff just smacks of Steve Wraith to me.

They said on Twitter they had spoken to some people from the original group earlier today.

Supporters for Change - as it was back in the day. The principles of staying away from games will have little or no bearing as it did then. The fact McKeags etc all pretty much worked and lived locally made them very reachable by the support.

Get relegated and stay relegated. Perhaps go as far down as the mackems. As long as the cash cow is surviving every season then there's not one single chance he'll sell up and move on. In the next 3/5 years we'll drop again - just hope we don't come back up.

Or make his association to NUFC so toxic, that it affects his other businesses. Getting people to stay away from the games has always proved difficult, however a full stadium, carrying out well organised forms of protest, particularly in high profile televised games will definitely have an effect in my opinion.

Apathy and the 'why bother' brigade are going to be the biggest hurdle to overcome though.

Really only 1 winner if Rafa gives him that ultimatum

If you want in to work and said to your boss you go or I go....you'd be clearing your desk within 5 minutes

And then we're relegated while Rafa walks into a job at a club that will actually back him. Only one winner there like.

Rafa walking now would wipe £100m+ off the value of the club. He is the only person who could possibly force Ashley out.

anyone know where he lives?

i think i may not be too far away and will go and plaster some of these on his gates

He has 2 addresses in Totteridge.

19 Totteridge Common

London

N20 8LR

This is his misses place.

Grovelands,

Totteridge Green,

London,

United Kingdom,

N20 8PE

Have you passed these on to the paramilitary wing?

Or make his association to NUFC so toxic, that it affects his other businesses. Getting people to stay away from the games has always proved difficult, however a full stadium, carrying out well organised forms of protest, particularly in high profile televised games will definitely have an effect in my opinion.

Apathy and the 'why bother' brigade are going to be the biggest hurdle to overcome though.

Sadly I don't think our supporters have the discipline, focus and bloody-mindedness to carry out largescale protests and sustain them in the medium/long run until he sells.

We

I was thinking that. Why not keep it simple: To the tune of "Who the fucking hell are you?"

"Sports Direct are fucking shit"

You can just repeat it all day, almost on a loop.

Ashley never goes to games now but the pressure/hatred needs to be ramped up on his little minions who do go. People like Bishop and Charnley should not be let anywhere near the ground and if they do, they should be getting absolute s***. I mean real nasty abuse. Let them all know they have no place here.

Nah, they need chants but with an actual point. Nasty abuse makes us look like scum and undoes any positive media attention we may get.

please sir, can you leave our club...

Yep, no middle ground there :rolleyes:

Aye you’re right. Sorry Hhtoon that was a bit unnecessary of me. Personally I’m not counting on the press to be much help. We’ll see.

Ha ha, no worries mate  :thup: :thup:

Agreeded Might not be such a bad predicament if we can get rid of Fat cunt eventually. It soul wiping to imagine another 10 to 30 years with him still owning us. Sad really. 

We should be hounding BBC/watchdog to do a special on us. Tell them about Bishop’s role with Sky and other media outlets, they love stuff like that. Or simply tell Betflix, get one of their well known documentaries going, stick up their competitors and Ashley.