Fat Sam and his Fat Head

Greg

alan shearer not been approached. club know who they want and will go through the proper channels. not looing for foreign coach.

from SSN

so it's a manager already at a club in the UK.

shit. going to be some shite like redknapp or someone like hughes or moyes who is not a step up from allardyce.  >:(

"Shearer hasn't been aproached, we know who we want and will go through the proper channels to get him.  We'll take our time, we're not looking for a foriegn coach"

Oh for f*** sake!!! :(  I give up with the club now, who the fuck is worth getting who's English  :frantic:

Well..

Ashley said he is behind Allardyce, so did Mort. Both seemed like they're going to stick with Allardyce for a while still..

Yet, they sack him now. Got me thinking.. Ashley wanted top manager, Allardyce was never his choice. What if Mort and Ashley asked around for high-profile managers if they're interested and surprisingly someone said yes.

That's the only reason I can think of for this sudden sacking. Or, well, I hope it is the reason. Because if Shearer is the next manager, I will definately lose my hope on this team.

Edit. Well, fuck me then. No foreign coach - no fucking hope for this club.

alan shearer not been approached. club know who they want and will go through the proper channels. not looing for foreign coach.

from SSN

so it's a manager already at a club in the UK.

s***. going to be some s**** like redknapp or someone like hughes or moyes who is not a step up from allardyce.  >:(

if they're not gonna be foreign the best we can hope for is bobby robson

not looking for a foreign manager - fucking bollocks that, who is available who is both british and top quality? can't think of anyone. ruling out a foreign manager just cos they are foreign is a mongish as anything shepherd did.