Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It's near impossible for us to replace 60% of our goals from last year. Couple that with the organisation Rafa had and our ability to not get dicked and win games by scoring just once then it makes it an even harder task as I can see our GD being fucked from the first 10 games. We are going to need a miracle once the first 10 games are over

Will be in the bottom 3 all season playing an impossible game of catchup

Defence might barely keep us up again, but teams who can't score goals will always struggle to stay up. I think Longstaff and Almiron will contribute 4 or 5 each this season, Schar and Ritchie have a few goals in them, Gayle or Muto half a dozen or so at best if they play all season... Survival basically hinges on Joelinton or whichever striker comes in scoring at least 10-15 goals.

It's near impossible for us to replace 60% of our goals from last year. Couple that with the organisation Rafa had and our ability to not get dicked and win games by scoring just once then it makes it an even harder task as I can see our GD being fucked from the first 10 games. We are going to need a miracle once the first 10 games are over

Will be in the bottom 3 all season playing an impossible game of catchup

Quite a few clubs have a 10-12 goal a season striker with someone else chipping in with high single figures. The figures Rondon & Perez got last season wasn’t far off what Mitrovic & Wijnaldum got when we went down for instance.

Guest covmag

Urghh really?

Aye. Fancy it? Thought you were one of us anyhow?

Can we come here on match threads  :lol:

:lol: :lol: Fuck me what happened to this once decent forum?

Is Fitzgerald Dangermarrows off RTG masquerading as one of our new self flagellating fans?

Similar posting style and seemed to appear about the same time as Brucey.

Sunderland fan ey? That how I was at Wigan away my first away game October 2005 1-0 loss Jason Roberts 12.30 kick off

Or my first home game 1999 4-1 v Coventry a midweek match came back from 0-1 down, saha scoring on loan from Metz

Or with bill redhead on the back page bus to West Ham 2005, villa 2006 a 1-2 win ameobi and n zogbia. Charlton away too on a Sunday, a 3-1 loss Scott Parker thunderbolt

Or European trips to Brugge and benfica 2012 and 2013. Watching on the big screen in the square in Brugge and at the match in benfica where after they kept us back and showed highlights of our wins v Sunderland

Mackem? No. I just hate Ashley and Bruce and the morons still feeding and supporting them and if I can't have NUFC then they don't deserve too