Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Right on f***ing cue....

I’m convinced he’s a mackem.

Don't be silly. I just don't want to see people have their hopes ruined yet again this week due to the premier leagues incompetence.

Alreet, Tubes / Fitz / CDM :thup:

That's definitely who it is, I was going to point it out again the other day. It's so obvious every time he signs up again, just relentlessly fucking boring.

Or my first home game 1999 4-1 v Coventry a midweek match came back from 0-1 down, saha scoring on loan from Metz

First game 4-1 v Coventry late 90s Saha scored for us

Coventry at home 99 was my first. 4-1 with Louis Saha scoring for us

Tedious wanker.  Wouldn't mind if he didn't just come back as the same annoying, repetitive nob every time.

Guest reefatoon

Why do some people do that? Come back and pretend they are someone else? It’s so fucking weird.

Why do some people do that? Come back and pretend they are someone else? It’s so fucking weird.

Can understand it if they gained a bad rep and seriously wanted to try again. But they always come back the same relentless prick making it pointless. :lol:

It's weird. I post stuff - some agree, some don't. But we're all on the same page, we all just want the best for the club. I don't get coming back under a different username. Especially with the same phrase about Fucking Saha  :lol:

loki679[/member] OK.... you got me  :lol: well played sir.  I don't know why I can't change my ways but I just love this board so much man and I'm a passionate lad.

I wasn't as bothered about been away when I was full of apathy under Bruce but I wanted to be part of this new era but that doesn't even seem like it's on the cards to me now  :undecided:

And I wouldn't have had to come back if I wasn't forced to. Hopefully I can have a chance to change my ways from been a tedious bellend.

If not we will meet again in the future hopefully post covid and as the richest club in the world and me as a reformed lad

loki679[/member] OK.... you got me  :lol: well played sir.  I don't know why I can't change my ways but I just love this board so much man and I'm a passionate lad.

I wasn't as bothered about been away when I was full of apathy under Bruce but I wanted to be part of this new era but that doesn't even seem like it's on the cards to me now  :undecided:

And I wouldn't have had to come back if I wasn't forced to. Hopefully I can have a chance to change my ways from been a tedious bellend.

If not we will meet again in the future hopefully post covid and as the richest club in the world and me as a reformed lad

Learn from this: you'll always be a tedious bellend no matter what moniker you come up with so might as well stick with one account.

Learn from this: you'll always be a tedious bellend no matter what moniker you come up with so might as well stick with one account.

:lol:

Anyone worked out who Rich came back as?

Don’t think it’s very secret he already said hello in the welcome back thread

Hoogen[/member], innit.

Premature esalutation, it seems. Further proof that Dave is the superior being, he’ll only return when it’s done for real.

Right on f***ing cue....

I’m convinced he’s a mackem.

Don't be silly. I just don't want to see people have their hopes ruined yet again this week due to the premier leagues incompetence.

Alreet, Tubes / Fitz / CDM :thup:

That's definitely who it is, I was going to point it out again the other day. It's so obvious every time he signs up again, just relentlessly fucking boring.

Or my first home game 1999 4-1 v Coventry a midweek match came back from 0-1 down, saha scoring on loan from Metz

First game 4-1 v Coventry late 90s Saha scored for us

Coventry at home 99 was my first. 4-1 with Louis Saha scoring for us

Tedious wanker.  Wouldn't mind if he didn't just come back as the same annoying, repetitive nob every time.

:lol: That’s a pretty special effort, right there.  :lol: