Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Roan replied to a few tonight saying he reckons the deal will go through.

No idea if that's inside info or just his hunch.

I think most of not all journalists realise that it’s more likely to happen than not.

Some of them will still be asking questions about it, some of it will be for clickbait, but some will have genuine concerns and are asking a genuine question plenty of people are asking. Make no mistake theirs going to be plenty of fans of other club asking this exact question, and a lot of our fans would as well if it wasn’t us being taken over. Theirs also going to be a lot of Karens out there who are asking the question, and I guess the press ultimately have to ask that question.

It’s not nice for us sat here waiting for it to go through and be confirmed, but it will happen both before the takeover and honestly for as long as we are relevant whisky they own us.

Aye, I agree with..........

115f333430b3cb38b7aec1a1777175f2.gif

Just read back.

With things like this and caulkin’s tweets People are gonna drive themselves demented the way they try and read into every word reported.

It’s going to be done. It’ll be done when it’s done. Just need to be patient

In fairness, Caulkin heavily implied they'd had unofficial notice the PL tests were complete in a couple of tweets.

Guest reefatoon

Aye. Tbh, Roan only asked what every other reporter would have asked had they had the chance to speak to Masters . I don't see what Roan has done wrong in that clip in fairness.

It wasn’t the questions or the answers that were the problem for me, it’s his headline for the tweet. Was nothing impartial to it at all. It was provocative and self opinionated “should it REALLY go through, the Highly controversial Takeover. Made it sound like he had access to fire off negativity directly.

Aye. Tbh, Roan only asked what every other reporter would have asked had they had the chance to speak to Masters . I don't see what Roan has done wrong in that clip in fairness.

It wasn’t the questions or the answers that were the problem for me, it’s his headline for the tweet. Was nothing impartial to it at all. It was provocative and self opinionated “should it REALLY go through, the Highly controversial Takeover. Made it sound like he had access to fire off negativity directly.

This, for a BBC journalist that was not impartial.

Like I said yesterday I’d have had no problem if he’d at least asked a question reflecting our view, eg ‘where desperate for this to happen, when will the fans know‘.

His questions were loaded and weighted in favour of opponents of this takeover.

It is controversial, that's why it's taking so long.

Guest reefatoon

What part would you say was the most controversial? We would all agree it would be around the human rights aspect, but he doesn’t even lead with that, he goes straight in with the BeoutQ part. Then throws the human rights part in after. Like I said, I just didn’t agree with how he phrased that headline of his tweet. Was very impartial.

Roan replied to a few tonight saying he reckons the deal will go through.

No idea if that's inside info or just his hunch.

The “of course“ bit would suggest it’s a hunch with a dose of disapproval thrown in.

Guest alijmitchell

Are people actually thinking the BBC are impartial? Editorial standards there have been s**** for years. Reporters and journalists basically just say what they like and respond to complaints with an automated email later. Whatever ideal they have about impartiality is barely ever met across their output.

I don’t believe for a minute that he’s outraged by it so he’s basically an arsehole standing behind a cause now. Controversial, get more coverage online etc.

It won’t make a difference. If his question was that important, bbc wound have ran that as a story, but they didn’t, so that’s why he released it on his Twitter.

Guest reefatoon

I don’t believe for a minute that he’s outraged by it so he’s basically an arsehole standing behind a cause now. Controversial, get more coverage online etc.

It won’t make a difference. If his question was that important, bbc wound have ran that as a story, but they didn’t, so that’s why he released it on his Twitter.

And when the takeover goes through, he will be in the arse kissing queue like the rest of them, trying to get on the good side for stories. Bunch of cunts the lot of them.

"Project restart" has to be announced this week doesn't it? That's one obstacle out the way then they can finally start to answer the 3 simple questions they need on this takeover the useless bunch.

Didn't someone say the PL only have a handful of lawyers? They were all probably tied up on project restart. I reckon they have done next no work at all on this yet and they will start on it this week. So I'm expecting it to be to be about 4/5 weeks or so from then until we get a decision.

And when the takeover goes through, he will be in the arse kissing queue like the rest of them, trying to get on the good side for stories. Bunch of cunts the lot of them.

Makes me laugh this as well,  they'll be falling over themselves if/when it happens.

I think dragging it out is only encouraging controversy. Quite telling that the govt took barely a second thought to give a pass on it, and I'm sure they had their hands full with Covid-19 as well. The PL officials would do their organisation far more service by just looking at their regulations and applying them as they are now rather than waiting for every pressure group with a digital widow signature letter to drop every 48hrs.

Right on f***ing cue....

I’m convinced he’s a mackem.

Don't be silly. I just don't want to see people have their hopes ruined yet again this week due to the premier leagues incompetence.

Alreet, Tubes / Fitz / CDM :thup:

Right on f***ing cue....

I’m convinced he’s a mackem.

Don't be silly. I just don't want to see people have their hopes ruined yet again this week due to the premier leagues incompetence.

Alreet, Tubes / Fitz / CDM :thup:

That's definitely who it is, I was going to point it out again the other day. It's so obvious every time he signs up again, just relentlessly fucking boring.

"Project restart" has to be announced this week doesn't it? That's one obstacle out the way then they can finally start to answer the 3 simple questions they need on this takeover the useless bunch.

Didn't someone say the PL only have a handful of lawyers? They were all probably tied up on project restart. I reckon they have done next no work at all on this yet and they will start on it this week. So I'm expecting it to be to be about 4/5 weeks or so from then until we get a decision.

Most obtuse take I've seen on this whole saga. You're a delight  :laugh:

So because I'm not hysterical and going along with thinking it is going to be announced this week I'm someone else and getting shot down.

Give it 2-3 weeks and you will see what I have said has turned out to be true. People expecting it to be done this week for some strange strange reason and they never seem to learn the lesson of getting burnt all the times in the past it's been "this week". It's likely they have done F all on this and we are in for a long wait.

Laugh and say what you want but when this shitshow is still rumbling on in mid June you will see I'm talking sense

So because I'm not hysterical and going along with thinking it is going to be announced this week I'm someone else and getting shot down.

Give it 2-3 weeks and you will see what I have said has turned out to be true.

Jesus Christ talking about hysterical.

Was a bit tongue in cheek mate. It's Sunday, chill

Give it 2-3 weeks and you will see what I have said has turned out to be true.

Fucking tedious one, aren't you?