Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

His last comment is a little concerning, it suggests they haven’t even got round to dealing with the issues yet.

It's almost like what I said 2 weeks ago about it been sat in a folder largely untouched on a desk whilst they work on project restart is right. This one is going to run and run. Expect it to still be running into late mid June at least 

Can they just do that though when you've got £300m plus riding on it? No sympathy for Ashley, but say for example he was waiting for this money to help stabilise his other businesses during this time, they can't just put it on the back burner because they don't know when football is going to restart? Same from a buyer perspective. They'll want to get cracking on hunting out new staff, players, facilities, etc.

It appears they have though to me. Which is why this will still be unresolved in 2/3 weeks time despite people thinking it is imminent. I'd love it to go through this week but it's just not going to happen.

What a f***ing pessimist you are, all your posts continually try and throw a wet blanket on the takeover.

I'm not a pessimist. A realist. I've been refreshing this page for 6 weeks almost non stop and thinking of nothing else. I take my dogs for a walk and it's all I can think of. I'm desperate.

However, it  doesn't matter how much I or we want it to happen this week when in reality that's likely not going to be the case. It's pointless people getitng worked up for a certain date then being dissapointed as it passes with no news like the other weeks have.

They have clearly not even made much progress with this as I have said.

Honestly man  :crazy2: ;D

You keep laughing at what I say despite all the evidence lining up with my posts. Will you be laughing when it's not done in 2 weeks time still? Or maybe give some credence to what I have said?

You think its done and ready to be announced so you will look dafter than me in 2 weeks time.

Guest godzilla

His last comment is a little concerning, it suggests they haven’t even got round to dealing with the issues yet.

It's almost like what I said 2 weeks ago about it been sat in a folder largely untouched on a desk whilst they work on project restart is right. This one is going to run and run. Expect it to still be running into late mid June at least 

Can they just do that though when you've got £300m plus riding on it? No sympathy for Ashley, but say for example he was waiting for this money to help stabilise his other businesses during this time, they can't just put it on the back burner because they don't know when football is going to restart? Same from a buyer perspective. They'll want to get cracking on hunting out new staff, players, facilities, etc.

It appears they have though to me. Which is why this will still be unresolved in 2/3 weeks time despite people thinking it is imminent. I'd love it to go through this week but it's just not going to happen.

What a f***ing pessimist you are, all your posts continually try and throw a wet blanket on the takeover.

I'm not a pessimist. A realist. I've been refreshing this page for 6 weeks almost non stop and thinking of nothing else. I take my dogs for a walk and it's all I can think of. I'm desperate.

However, it  doesn't matter how much I or we want it to happen this week when in reality that's likely not going to be the case. It's pointless people getitng worked up for a certain date then being dissapointed as it passes with no news like the other weeks have.

You keep laughing at what I say despite all the evidence lining up with my posts. Will you be laughing when it's not done in 2 weeks time still? Or maybe give some credence to what I have said?

No evidence at all just made up in your mind.

It's my oppinion from what has happened, or not as is the case so far. Certainly looks more likely to me that it will be unresolved still in 2 weeks time than it is to be announced by 1st June.

Time will tell.

Le6s be honest, he's not going to give away at what stage the tests are at or if they're finished is he? He's not going to say, we've looked at all these issues and everything is fine.

Guest godzilla

It's my oppinion from what has happened, or not as is the case so far. Certainly looks more likely to me that it will be unresolved still in 2 weeks time than it is to be announced by 1st June.

Time will tell.

So as I said no actual evidence (that's what you stated) just YOUR opinion

I’m seeing Richard Bevan tomorrow, CEO of the LMA. I will at least ask him the question.,

Update us please...

Following Golfmags conversation with Bevan he is currently unavailable and won't be back until June 1st when the cans hangover wears off.

I just took it as he meant they will discuss when they are allowed to discuss it in public (after confirmed) and ultimately have to defend the decision to a point.

I just took it as he meant they will discuss when they are allowed to discuss it in public (after confirmed) and ultimately have to defend the decision to a point.

He says they will talk about it on a confidential basis when they get to the issues. That doesn’t sound like discussing it in public.

Yes, it was a blatant, "I'm not talking about this now."

It's been said a dozen times that it's not for the PL to announce a takeover or indeed whether they have completed the tests.

It's been said a dozen times that it's not for the PL to announce a takeover or indeed whether they have completed the tests.

It definitely does sound like he means the checks are still ongoing though, wether he meant it that way or not.

It definitely does sound like he means the checks are still ongoing though, wether he meant it that way or not.

Yes but I dont think anyone has reported that they are officially complete, well, noone reliable.

Luke Edwards trying to put a pisser on it tonight.

The shock!

It was his colleague who wrote the article saying the checks where done as well.

Where is this?

The buyers seem to have been told something unofficially, they’re confident. If Masters breached any confidentiality in that interview he would leave the door wide open for legal action.

I think his point about the test itself, or as he puts it, “it is what it is”, means that they can’t block the takeover within the confines of the current test.

It was a loaded question and he did his best to give an answer that wouldn’t upset anyone on either side.

He’s hardly going to say, yeah they’re a bunch of cunts..