Alan Shearer

Weznufc

That "w*****'s Hat" song is f***ing weird like.

Did we ever have a 'magic hat' song? I know we didn't for Shearer.

There was one for Pardew.

You must have misheard. That was 'Massive t***'.

I think Disco was referring more to the song than the actual exact lyrics.

Slightly annoying that the 23 goals he scored for Southampton in the old First Division are not included in his 260 total of 'Premier League' goals. It was only a fucking name change man.  Still, if someone ever does manage to break his record he can come out and say 'nah man you still have another 23 to go!'

That "w*****'s Hat" song is f***ing weird like.

Did we ever have a 'magic hat' song? I know we didn't for Shearer.

There was one for Pardew.

You must have misheard. That was 'Massive t***'.

I think Disco was referring more to the song than the actual exact lyrics.

Never heard it if there was but aye, I was.

His name is Georgie Graham

He wears a magic hat

etc.

But if you count those goals, he wouldn't be the guy to beat. You'd have Jimmy Greaves on 357

Exactly. It's f***ing ridiculous that they never count goals or achievements pre 1992.

Dixie Dean's 60 goals for example

But if you count those goals, he wouldn't be the guy to beat. You'd have Jimmy Greaves on 357

You're right but considering that Shearers goals were in the last few years before the Premier League started they should make a special dispensation!  :D

Why does he have one Hulk arm and one skinny arm?  And why is he pointing upward, he never did that celebration???

Anyone got the pic of that really bad statue, with the little feller in it, i think it was Ipswich Town??  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/gallery/worst-statues/tedbates.jpg

(With revised version next to it).  Still so funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy who worked that must have know half way through it was terrible but had to continue anyway.  :lol:

Why does he have one Hulk arm and one skinny arm?  And why is he pointing upward, he never did that celebration???

Anyone got the pic of that really bad statue, with the little feller in it, i think it was Ipswich Town??  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy who worked that must have know half way through it was terrible but had to continue anyway.  :lol:

:lol: I reckon he conned his way into the job, and that was his first assignment.

That is easily the greatest statue ever. It looks like I made it in gsce art. And I never even did gcse art.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf, the second one is excellent and probably wouldn't have been as good if the first one hadn't been so terrible.

What's the story behind the two? Did the first one actually get made because it looks like a joke. And the second one is Peter Falk.

Oh and by the way, anyone going to old Trafford tomorrow give this a whirl. Stand looking at the matt busby statue for five minutes then ask one of the Japanese / Aussie / Irish guys who are taking photos, who the fuck it is? When they spit out Sir Matt in utter disgust, nod slowly then say, oh right who's he then? They love it.

Guest firetotheworks

What's the story behind the two? Did the first one actually get made because it looks like a joke. And the second one is Peter Falk.

Oh and by the way, anyone going to old Trafford tomorrow give this a whirl. Stand looking at the matt busby statue for five minutes then ask one of the Japanese / Aussie / Irish guys who are taking photos, who the fuck it is? When they spit out Sir Matt in utter disgust, nod slowly then say, oh right who's he then? They love it.

Ahhh, okay.