Yoshinori Mutō (now playing for Vissel Kobe)

Rich

Seems to be gathering pace, this one.

Kyodo news is reliable. Always wanted us to sign a Japanese player (lived there for 10 years and have a Japanese wife) although know very little about Muto.

All for this lad. Bit of a turn of pace about him, and if he can bring that work rate, discipline and commitment Japan displayed at the World Cup I'm sure Rafa will value him highly.

Same feeling. Can’t remember this guy specifically but was really impressed by Japan.

All for this lad. Bit of a turn of pace about him, and if he can bring that work rate, discipline and commitment Japan displayed at the World Cup I'm sure Rafa will value him highly.

Ashley will probably ask him to pick up any litter in the stands as well.

Same feeling. Can’t remember this guy specifically but was really impressed by Japan.

Played 1 game against Poland iirc was it  and see how he adapts. Kagawa struggled a bit and he's the superstar of the country. Yoshida and Okazaki have been ok though