Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

summerof69 rewrites the phrases book!

It seems two wrongs do make a right...

What i'm trying to say is that over the season it hasn't been too bad, so that maybe as i said we are over reacting to this.

Over the season it has been terrible tbh.

Realy ? Don't remember to many incidents.

It was a red card or no foul.  There was no circumstance in which that could possibly have been just a booking, IMHO.

Exactly.  When he pulled out the yellow I thought he was going to book Ba for diving.

The ref standard in the Premier League is very poor imo, I bet they are getting paid off by the Americans, Arabs, Russians etc. I have always said that I was against video replays, but I think its time for it now because its so many silly mistakes beeing made. I have also said that referees should have a yellow and red card system(or some sort of point system) . Like making one bad decision they get for example a yellow card, 2 yellow cards a game they get automatic one match ban, a really bad decision they get 2-3 games.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's part of the game but what annoys me is that there are no consequences for blatantly horrific decisions.

Sir Alex Ferguson has a go at you through the TV.

Guest palnese

There's not a single decent ref in this league.

Another shocking performance from the ref.

Missed the Santon handball.

The Krul corner - goal

Gosling's sending off.

Piss poor.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's worked in favor and against in almost every game this season. There has to be less than a handful of our games so far where the ref hasn't gotten a big decision wrong.

Its almost like the refs see the decision from the last game, and try to correct it in the next. If that makes sense. Just ref what you see. Ref the game.

Guest Heneage

How does Crofts get a yellow when Gosling gets a straight red card for the exact same thing?

I love faith in the officiating in this league a long time ago. They are by majority hopeless and that's because their budget is so horrendously small, which means they don't get the elite training they need.