Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Tricky one really, I don't rate him at the moment, but you could say being dropped every time he contributes something is hampering his development and confidence, which surely is a no no for a young player, he isn't being managed well at the end of the day, I know its hard for some to hear but I don't see how anyone could see otherwise.

He was playing really well this time last year, then was just dropped down to 4th choice for no apparent reason, didn't even have a bad game. Hasn't looked the same since.

Obviously Kenedy and Ritchie played well, but he wasn't even allowed on the bench most of the time.

That last sentence isn't true, he was on the bench most of the time last season.

This season has been different like

Not once Kenedy signed was he? Always seemed like him and Ritchie playing with Atsu on the bench as the fill in.

Ritchies been crap this season too. I would be tempted to forget about wingers all together and pack the centre of midfield.

:lol: making a late concerted play for forum divvy of the year I see.

Oh Christ this has given me creeper memories of Butt, Geremi, Smith and Nolan stinking up the middle of the park. By god that was an abhorrent time.

Ritchies been crap this season too. I would be tempted to forget about wingers all together and pack the centre of midfield.

:lol: making a late concerted play for forum divvy of the year I see.

Oh Christ this has given me creeper memories of Butt, Geremi, Smith and Nolan stinking up the middle of the park. By god that was an abhorrent time.

It was awful, but Butt and Nolan would walk into our team now. Not Smith or Geremi though. They were wank.

Will surely play at the weekend. They are talking about Aarons ffs.

Aarons will surely just be to drum up interest so we can either flog him or get him out on loan?

Murphy needs to play every week to build his confidence, being dropped after playing well (Everton) is hammering him.