Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Probably too much linking for it to be a coincidence (plus he fits the main criteria of being free/cheap) so might as well have his own thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2613464/Jack-Colback-set-Sunderland-player-north-east-rivals-Newcastle-17-years.html

Discuss your delight at this proposed move in here.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/25/article-2613464-1D5C05D400000578-780_634x469.jpg

That suit :lol:

My fucking god.

Jack sodding Colback, and a new contract for Shola Ameobi.

Meanwhile Hatem Ben Arfa is looking to be on his way out and Marveaux can't even get on the bench.

Utterly disgusting. How anyone can give these cunts a single penny is utterly beyond me.

Utterly disgusting. How anyone can give these cunts a single penny is utterly beyond me.

:thup:

Staggering how the attendances are no less than in Bobby's era. Some have very valid excuses to do with family and the like but the vast majority are just too stupid or too set in their ways for fucking words.

That might be the case but a signing a turncoat Geordie who goes round doing this?

BmGtFzSIMAA4LMD.jpg

Nah, he can f*** off along with his dickhead of a manager (current or future).

http://i61.tinypic.com/4g18g8.gif

That might be the case but a signing a turncoat Geordie who goes round doing this?

BmGtFzSIMAA4LMD.jpg

:clap:

Yep. I could take a Newcastle lad/fan scoring and celebrating against us then signing, but this little ginger f***ing s*** went too far with that photo.

Don't want the little t***, don't care about his footballing ability.

Of course there will be the usual rousing reception when he comes on from the usual 'get behind the lads' morons.

Utterly disgusting. How anyone can give these c***s a single penny is utterly beyond me.

:thup:

Staggering how the attendances are no less than in Bobby's era. Some have very valid excuses to do with family and the like but the vast majority are just too stupid or too set in their ways for f***ing words.

Absolutely this., especially the last sentence.

BmGtFzSIMAA4LMD.jpg

:clap:

Yep. I could take a Newcastle lad/fan scoring and celebrating against us then signing, but this little ginger fucking shit went too far with that photo.

Don't want the little twat, don't care about his footballing ability.

Says something about how far we've fucking fallen when anybody (not you, obvs) is willing to have a horrible little weasel like this in the team because "he's an extra body" or "he's neat and tidy".

Arsenal fans spent last summer wrestling with a moral dilemma over whether they wanted Luis Suarez, we've got the same with this little shit cunt, fucking Christ, kill me now.

Guest chopey

Its not the transfer that will get on my wick, its having to here Pardew thanking Mike for being so brave and sanctioning the deal with the currant financial situation at the club.

I am truly scared about next transfer window , the fact we will actually sign some players is offset by the fact we appear to be allowing pardcunt to choose the players. This kid is about as average as they come and mackems don't rate him, yet you know he is starting first game next season for us. I'm not bothered he is playing for them, I'm bothered he's just not very good and not what a team with any level of ambition should be looking for.