Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm just impressed that we're spending money at all.

:anguish:

free anarl marra

I mean, presumably we'll have to pay him..wages? Right?...rrright?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EHEAx-VoWW8/Uq0rxpdi1sI/AAAAAAAAKbs/r7ABn-taI1s/s400/BoomHeadShot.gif

Decent player imo, would be a better squad option than the likes of Gosling. Free transfer so can't really complain.

You can though, because he'll end up on the pitch ahead of better players.

I've sort of convinced myself that Pardew will be sacked at the end of the season, which I'm finding in turn puts a slightly positive spin on most things associated with football and NUFC.

Ashley sanctioning a signing for him wouldn't be a good sign. I'm assuming Colback would be his choice.

Despite coming through the youth ranks at Sunderland having joined the club at the age of 10, Colback - who was born in Newcastle - is prepared to make the controversial move.

Is this supposed to distract us from the fact he's not actually any good? If we're sniffing around the relegation candidates for 'bargains', then that merely confirms us as soon-to-be strugglers ourselves.

To think Yohan Cabaye once graced the shirt he'll wear  :rant:

Magnolia midfielder. Bland as fuck without any discernible talent or fault.

Dare say he could fit into an XI without you even noticing he was there for any reason whatsoever. He's not good but he's not bad, he just 'is'.

He's on a free though and if they can peddle Gosling for a million and sign this cunt then they'll see it as a million quid up on the deal and at the end of the day, for them, that's all that matters. Is he what we need? Doesn't matter, we're up on the deal. Sums the cunts up.   

Dare say he could fit into an XI without you even noticing he was there for any reason whatsoever. He's not good but he's not bad, he just 'is'.

He's on a free though and if they can peddle Gosling for a million and sign this cunt then they'll see it as a million quid up on the deal and at the end of the day, for them, that's all that matters. Is he what we need? Doesn't matter, we're up on the deal. Sums the cunts up.   

He's out of contract in about eight weeks like. Think of the wages we'll save though. :fwap:

Was massively dubious when we signed Bracewell but as soon as he hit that screamer in the opening game, I was converted. Not against it per se but how often do they have a player who could improve our team.  :cool:

He's out of contract in about eight weeks like. Think of the wages we'll save though. :fwap:

:thup:

Abeid, Bigi, Vuckic, Amalfitano etc. Shift one/two of them for cash and sign Colback for nowt and they'll be like Cheshire cats.

Almost like they've gone through the season and thought - 'Who's the biggest prick who's got the crowd going most? Colback? And he's going free from Sunderland?' Muhahaha, silly Geordies should stop calling me a shit cunt bastard.'

Guest Bert Shaft

Dear Jack,

Feck off you shortarsed ginger dwarf. We hate you and think you are a sh*te footballer you c* nt.

Love

Wally