Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

They knew what he was like, they knew what was coming, all they had to do was cancel the direct debit. A million percent there will be no compensation for games missed either if it's cancelled or played behind closed doors and they'll all be "shocked" again, idiots!

Nobody expected anything different, but we have to keep calling them out time and time again. A lot of you still fail to understand that the converted are already converted and if we are to ever persuade the majority of those that still go to SJP to stop we will never achieve it by calling them names and calling them the problem - that just entrenches their misinformed view that 'no one tells me what to do' and 'what else am I supposed to do on a Saturday when the wife is shopping etc' or that 'it won't make any difference'.

Nobody expected anything different, but we have to keep calling them out time and time again. A lot of you still fail to understand that the converted are already converted and if we are to ever persuade the majority of those that still go to SJP to stop we will never achieve it by calling them names and calling them the problem - that just entrenches their misinformed view that 'no one tells me what to do' and 'what else am I supposed to do on a Saturday when the wife is shopping etc' or that 'it won't make any difference'.

:thup:

On this exact day 1 year ago I paid for this seasons season ticket in full in the hope that Rafa was staying. Obviously by June, he'd left, I tried to get my money back but failed, the bank couldn't help so I asked the club, obviously they didnt want to know but I made sure they knew to cancel my direct debit for the following year (today), I've been to a handful of games this season but didn't bother half the time. Anyway today would have been the day I paid for my ticket for next season but obviously I'd cancelled. So after 28 years a season ticket holder and 1 year later than I'd wanted anyway, I'll no longer be back until that fat leech has either fucked off or died.

On this exact day 1 year ago I paid for this seasons season ticket in full in the hope that Rafa was staying. Obviously by June, he'd left, I tried to get my money back but failed, the bank couldn't help so I asked the club, obviously they didnt want to know but I made sure they knew to cancel my direct debit for the following year (today), I've been to a handful of games this season but didn't bother half the time. Anyway today would have been the day I paid for my ticket for next season but obviously I'd cancelled. So after 28 years a season ticket holder and 1 year later than I'd wanted anyway, I'll no longer be back until that fat leech has either fucked off or died.

Any preference how?

Any preference how?

Not that arsed. I just want him gone.

Nah. The converted aren’t for changing. They’ve proven that repeatedly and more recently thoroughly enjoyed doing so too. It’s long gone trying to convince people not to go.

Fuck em.

Nah. The converted aren’t for changing. They’ve proven that repeatedly and more recently thoroughly enjoyed doing so too. It’s long gone trying to convince people not to go.

Fuck em.

May be the case but it still doesn’t change the truth of what Greg said - it still has to be called out and if it means feigning shock and disgust without making you’re paying fan the root of the problem then it needs doing. I think you’re mad to pay the man or club as is anything but if it’s going to turn into a civil war of fandom what’s the point in pursuing that either.

Greg weren’t you at a game recently?

Been to a couple of away games this season and one home game (Leicester) when I was back visiting family for Christmas on a free ticket.

Well it got picked up by BBC Sport and was the second top story on the BBC web page for a short while and is still there a bit further down, with the headline directly criticizing Ashley, and we know he isn't thick skinned from how we reacts and behaves.

No mater what you think, fans shouldn't be having a go at others fans for going to matches now - the screw needs well and truly turned on this fat twat after his actions this week

A new statement read: "Last week NUST contacted Newcastle United to express significant concerns regarding season ticket payments.

"We did not receive a response.

"Yesterday we went public with our request for the suspension of all future Season Ticket payments during this incredibly difficult time.

"There is no prospect of professional football recommencing any time soon given the current global health crisis, let alone the prospect of understanding the implications on timing on fixtures for next season.

"We find it incredibly disturbing that the club continues to take payments from supporters during these extremely difficult times, in what is a health and economic crisis.

"Following our call for the suspension and delay of all future Season Ticket payments Newcastle United contacted us earlier today.

"The club stated it has no intention of freezing or delaying payments, both for those that pay annually and monthly.

"Today, Tuesday 25 March 2020, Newcastle United took payments for the 2020/21 season from those supporters who opt to pay for their season ticket annually. Monthly payments will also continue as normal.

We are disappointed that Newcastle United is unwilling to offer a meaningful support system to fans through this difficult time. Many supporters can afford to continue to pay, but we still feel more MUST be done for supporters who will suffer most due to the knock on effects of coronavirus global pandemic.

"We are also deeply concerned to learn that some supporters who normally pay monthly have seen the full payment taken today. Any fans in that situation should contact the club immediately.

"Newcastle United have called for our support numerous times throughout the last decade and Newcastle fans have responded every time. At a time when fans now need reassurances and support, we are deeply disappointed the club will not reciprocate that support in these unique and challenging times."

The best thing he did recently was tell the world sports direct will remain open. It gained national recognition and opened up a lot of peoples eyes to what a horrible specimen he is.

Guest Howaythetoon

What did they expect man? And why should the club in all truth, they have overheads and bills to pay. Support your club you fucking numpties. Selfish bastards.

:lol: