Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Really enjoyed it. BT Sport should try copying the format try and get some interest back in Serie A.

They really do need to bring back the European Football show on a Sunday.

Really enjoyed it. BT Sport should try copying the format try and get some interest back in Serie A.

Aye. Was a mad decision to scrap it, was the best show on there.

Loved the EFS on BT - was the best show bar none

:thup: Really enjoyed the Football Italia documentary.

Broke my tiny mind discovering that Peter Brackley's voice is rather different in everyday conversation than it is in commentary.

Fairly sure Brackley used to do impressions of football figures and other commentators too. Might be imagining that though 😂

Guest Howaythetoon

Loved the Golazo documentary, it was easily my fave footy fix growing up. I used to actually think Golazo was goal Lazio... :lol:

Signori man, what a player he was. We were linked to him under KK along with half of Serie A it seemed.

Loved the Golazo documentary, it was easily my fave footy fix growing up. I used to actually think Golazo was goal Lazio... :lol:

Signori man, what a player he was. We were linked to him under KK along with half of Serie A it seemed.

I used to say Goal Lazio too lol

Randomly watched a Gazzetta show just now and James was doing the paper round (May 1995):

Weah confirmed to AC Milan

Baggio leaving Juve - destined for Inter

Hakan Sukur going to Torino

Trappatoni leaving Bayern for Cagliari

Zanetti signing for Inter

Lazio thinking of selling Aaron Winter and buying some academy kid from Ajax called Davids

Parma looking to buy Juan Pablo Esnaider, with a view to selling Tino Asprilla

Super stuff

my kids are desperate to watch the rest of the champions league on TV rather than shitty streams on the laptop.

can you get BT sports for a month at a time?

Yep - should be able to

my kids are desperate to watch the rest of the champions league on TV rather than shitty streams on the laptop.

Yep - should be able to

just checked on their website - £25.99 for a one month contract. not bad, but hold on - what's this? £35 activation fee!!!!!!!!

Guest Howaythetoon

We were strongly linked with Weah, Baggio and Sukar a few times. I used to love Italian football, it was exciting and the games were often of high quality and there was some mad score lines. The colour on the stands and atmosphere as well. I remember Inter and AC playing on a rain drenched pitch that looked like one big puddle and they played what I called ping pong football to move the ball about as passing on the deck was impossible. I thought fucking hell, these are good players and good teams. Loved Signori, that Parma team and had a soft spot for Sampdoria whose kit I had. Loved James Richardson and Brackley.

Yep - should be able to

just checked on their website - £25.99 for a one month contract. not bad, but hold on - what's this? £35 activation fee!!!!!!!!

I phoned BT last month about options for this and was told in no uncertain terms that the only way was to start a new 24 month contract then pay an extra £7 a month.

Shitty laptop streams it is then

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep - should be able to

I phoned BT last month about options for this and was told in no uncertain terms that the only way was to start a new 24 month contract then pay an extra £7 a month.

Shitty laptop streams it is then

IPTV would be my (is my) choice. Covers the BT Sport problem and LOADS more. £50pa.