General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I know it's probably been covered somewhere amongst the rage and chaos of this forum, but, the coverage arsenal fans are getting over their fans groups letter is truly spectacular.

Did NUFC receive similar coverage when our fans groups released their statement?

No we didn’t. Perhaps if we weren’t utter bitches for a decade we would be treated with a bit of notice.

I know it's probably been covered somewhere amongst the rage and chaos of this forum, but, the coverage arsenal fans are getting over their fans groups letter is truly spectacular.

Did NUFC receive similar coverage when our fans groups released their statement?

No we didn’t. Perhaps if we weren’t utter bitches for a decade we would be treated with a bit of notice.

Fair enough, we've been bitching on for like 10 years now whilst not actually doing much to help ourselves.

We are so fractured as a fanbase unfortunately. And the more we mobilise in the right(obviously that's subjective) direction the more the other side doubles down on their view and we get what we currently see.

Arsenal fans are moaning while spending £40m here and £40m there  :lol:

If only we could moan about that  :lol:

If only we could moan about being £40m in the black since fatty got here!

I think we do, spend it you fat arsehole  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Looks like a kebab shop front cheap and nasty plastic, will wether in a year or so and start to peel.

It means fuck all. It’s just words. There is no feeling behind that shit. I mean “we are united”. Jesus!  It should have Ashley’s vision on them steps:

Survive

Everyone for sale

I think the fans are mugs

All about the profit..........etc

NUFC 360

@NUFC360

·

1h

Bruno Genesio will not become #nufc manager. His agent, Pini Zahavi, said he was the preferred choice of Peter Kenyon, who came close to taking over the club.

Ashley has taken the club off the market, does not want to sell and will appoint Steve Bruce instead. [L’Equipe]

Not sure if old news but Ffs if true  :rant:

Guest neesy111

Just seen Rob Lee's promoting Rich Energy on Twitter. Where the fuck did his life go so wrong?

A product you can't even buy.